Back from the dead - sort of

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Back from the dead - sort of

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Hey everyone :D
I am pretty sure I was gone for almost six months. I spent most of the summer without mobile signal and after that my phone died and I spent a couple of months using an old phone that barely run android. I got a new phone in the end of the last year and I was sure I was done with mobile games, but I tried PC sims and I just couldn't properly get into it and I found myself missing my little pocket people so here I am again :) I think I will stick mostly to sims mobile this time around and I probably won't play every day, but I am active again. I was following sims mobile news so I heard about controversy with buyble swatches and that waterfront is accessible now. I was feeling bad about just dropping from the face of the earth on this place, so hi :D Hope everyone is having a lovely day :D
LittleDoll Sims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Back from the dead - sort of

Post by LittleDoll Sims »

Hi, nice to see some activity in this place.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I have some bad news, I am pretty sure I am done with sims mobile, my game just reset and I didn't get any choice between different save files and now I am stuck on level 2. I deleted the game and the only choice I got was between game on level 2 and game on level 1 so I am afraid this is it for me..
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 26 Feb 2019, 17:42 I have some bad news, I am pretty sure I am done with sims mobile, my game just reset and I didn't get any choice between different save files and now I am stuck on level 2. I deleted the game and the only choice I got was between game on level 2 and game on level 1 so I am afraid this is it for me..
Do you know your player ID? Sometimes EA can find the old save file for youm
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 26 Feb 2019, 17:42 I have some bad news, I am pretty sure I am done with sims mobile, my game just reset and I didn't get any choice between different save files and now I am stuck on level 2. I deleted the game and the only choice I got was between game on level 2 and game on level 1 so I am afraid this is it for me..
Same problem here. I have contacted the customer support.

Is your game connected to EA?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View