Influencer Island

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Influencer Island

Post by SKatF »

My Sim contacted me from Influencer Island. She is desperate for the whole thing to end so she can come home. She misses her family and says the amenities are terrible. The others are extremely odd and some quite unpleasant.

She has spent much of her time with an older couple. They are kindly, friendly and love hearing her stories about her children. She is worried about them, as they are very unsuitably dressed for the heat in heavy clothing, furs and boots.

I reminded her that it's just a few more days. Also that she wanted to earn some holiday decor and other items for her home which they couldn't afford due to the pandemic reducing their income.

I assured her that her children were being well cared for by her husband. Her mother is staying over and helping so he can work from home. The baby has learned a new tune on his xylophone and her preteen anticipating showing her a new dive when she returns.

How are your sims doing?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Influencer Island

Post by simmare »

The pandemic hasn’t come to my town, unless my Sim brought it back from Influence Island. She brought back lots of lovely decorations for everyone, too. The new trees look so much more natural than the old ones that everyone wants one. The wreath lights are really pretty (and so big!). Everyone’s so busy LP-grinding before the holiday. All the preteens are together, the teens are playing with animals, Grandma and Grandpa are feeding birds when they’re not making quilts, and the adults are all making nice ice carvings for the holiday. No one can wait for the annual holiday getaway!
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1