[DISCOVERY QUEST] A Dance To Remember

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [QUEST] A Dance To Remember

Post by kls1st »

Thanks so much for this! I was driving myself crazy! You people are the best!

mockingbird288z wrote:
NikkiJ0 wrote:hi, im at the part, DANCE WITH ANOTHER SIM. ive danced with like 7 other sims and nothing is happening. I've tried using lp to pass it, still nothing. Am i supposed to dance with a certain sim, or at a certain place? ive also restared the game and my phone.
Are you doing the 3 second 'Dance with another sim' action or the 10 second 'dance' one? You need to do the 3 second one. It is the very first option when you tap on another sim.
simenthusiast
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by simenthusiast »

Microdot wrote:
simenthusiast wrote:
mjamom wrote:I'm at the part where you have to click on the jukebox to "cheer on" the dancers. The dancers aren't there are when I try to complete the task it shows the footprints above their head like there is something in their way. This is even with then standing right next to the jukebox. Any suggestions?
Hello! First time posting here, but I've been visiting the forum for tips for awhile. I'm very grateful for all the help given by everyone! I'm having the same issue as mjamom wrote. I can not get my sims to "Cheer On" the dancers. The Fantasia's do not appear at the Villa, but are still at the park. Has anyone else encountered this? Does anyone have any suggestions?
Have you tryed going back to the Park with your sim. As I recall it the Fantasia's should leave the park before your sim does it.
Yeah! My dancers finally returned from the park. MjaMom - not sure if you will see this, but it may help. After restarting my device (android) several times, I finally totally shut down and then restarted. When I logged into the game and looked at the dancers in the park, they left the park. I have been able to do the "cheer on" and can continue with the quest. I do have someone already hibernating and pumpkins pre-growing, so I should be able to catch up. Good luck and thank you to everyone on the forum. Your help is much appreciated!
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Rugs

JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

tigertigercait wrote:I just figured out how to test it (move around a potted plant while the dancers were going and see where I could and couldn't put it down) and each dancing pair takes up a 2x3 area. They don't have to be adjacent to the jukebox, though. They might just have to be in the same room.
Dancers don't have to be in the same room. They can be even outside of the house:

calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Funny how some of you already have the house and I'm still doing the quest :lol:

I'm rescuing the cat under the bridge at the moment :)
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
Gem410
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gem410 »

Practising. Nearly party time!
Attachments
image.jpg
Easter Update
GC Simsgem410

SP #PinkCandy
HFN New location...
Clown's Residence near the Art Gallery
September
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by September »

Hello, I have a question and I hope someone can answer this.
i'm currently working on this Quest and I now need to 'dance with another sim'. However it does nog work. I have danced several times with several Sims but it doesn't work! I also cannot skip the task using LP. Any help please?
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

September wrote:Hello, I have a question and I hope someone can answer this.
i'm currently working on this Quest and I now need to 'dance with another sim'. However it does nog work. I have danced several times with several Sims but it doesn't work! I also cannot skip the task using LP. Any help please?
From another post in this thread:

NikkiJ0 wrote:
hi, im at the part, DANCE WITH ANOTHER SIM. ive danced with like 7 other sims and nothing is happening. I've tried using lp to pass it, still nothing. Am i supposed to dance with a certain sim, or at a certain place? ive also restared the game and my phone.

Are you doing the 3 second 'Dance with another sim' action or the 10 second 'dance' one? You need to do the 3 second one. It is the very first option when you tap on another sim.
September
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by September »

SheilaB wrote:
September wrote:Hello, I have a question and I hope someone can answer this.
From another post in this thread:

NikkiJ0 wrote:
hi, im at the part, DANCE WITH ANOTHER SIM. ive danced with like 7 other sims and nothing is happening. I've tried using lp to pass it, still nothing. Am i supposed to dance with a certain sim, or at a certain place? ive also restared the game and my phone.

Oh thanks a lot! I feel so stupid now haha I was using the 10 seconde one, didn't even see there was a 3 second one :')
tigertigercait
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tigertigercait »

JaneRoettinger wrote:
tigertigercait wrote:I just figured out how to test it (move around a potted plant while the dancers were going and see where I could and couldn't put it down) and each dancing pair takes up a 2x3 area. They don't have to be adjacent to the jukebox, though. They might just have to be in the same room.
Dancers don't have to be in the same room. They can be even outside of the house:

Hah, cool! Now I'm eyeing my dance room and wondering if I can configure it for mistletoe archways. :)
Neighbor info is on my profile here!