[DISCOVERY QUEST] DIY Homes: Basement of Kings

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Basement of Kings

Post by rubysims »

Debbilu_7 wrote:Is anyone else tempted to make a "Blast from the Past" bomb shelter family under one of their businesses? :lol:
Cool idea
Kdstewie22
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Kdstewie22 »

:shock: help me!!!!

I am 80% on the basement of kings quest and (step/task 16) was told to check in with Bre at the DIY home. I am there and she is not. I completely exited the game, sent different sims, turned off my phone, and she is still a no show. What do I do in order to complete the quest??
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Kdstewie22 wrote::shock: help me!!!!

I am 80% on the basement of kings quest and (step/task 16) was told to check in with Bre at the DIY home. I am there and she is not. I completely exited the game, sent different sims, turned off my phone, and she is still a no show. What do I do in order to complete the quest??
Did you check the basement? :lol: I am sorry, I don't know how to help you :oops: I am not that far yet.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Kdstewie22
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Kdstewie22 »

Huaca Flora wrote:

Did you check the basement? :lol: I am sorry, I don't know how to help you :oops: I am not that far yet.

Yes I did :| I have check every room and floor. I even deleted the app and redownloaded it and nothing..... Hope you don't have this problem!!
beckpal
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by beckpal »

I have completed this quest but the DIY home reward isn't showing up in the houses available to build on my vacant lot. What went wrong? :?:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

beckpal wrote:I have completed this quest but the DIY home reward isn't showing up in the houses available to build on my vacant lot. What went wrong? :?:
I think it can only be built on a premium lot. I'm not sure if it must be a beach lot.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
JadeRose
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by JadeRose »

Hi! So I still have not received this new basement quest. I got the notification about it, but Bree is not at the community center. I finished the patio quest and the balcony quest. Help!
Last edited by JadeRose on 21 May 2015, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
beckpal
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by beckpal »

telemwill wrote:
beckpal wrote:I have completed this quest but the DIY home reward isn't showing up in the houses available to build on my vacant lot. What went wrong? :?:
I think it can only be built on a premium lot. I'm not sure if it must be a beach lot.
Thanks for your help, all my premium lots are in use. Might be doing some demolition if that is the case.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

beckpal wrote:
telemwill wrote:
Thanks for your help, all my premium lots are in use. Might be doing some demolition if that is the case.
You're welcome!
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Kdstewie22 wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:

Yes I did :| I have check every room and floor. I even deleted the app and redownloaded it and nothing..... Hope you don't have this problem!!
I did not have that problem! I went back to the DIY home and she was walking around very happy. Did you already find a solution to the problem?
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1