[Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
emroshell
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Bumpy Ride Quest

Post by emroshell »

I’m having issues with The Bumpy Ride Quest! I built the maternity store weeks ago and i still have no option to start the quest. When i click on the store it says “You need to progress further through the “A Bumpy Ride Quest” to build the maternity store. What do i do? 😩
ErinPW

Re: Bumpy Ride Quest

Post by ErinPW »

emroshell wrote: 25 May 2020, 14:51 I’m having issues with The Bumpy Ride Quest! I built the maternity store weeks ago and i still have no option to start the quest. When i click on the store it says “You need to progress further through the “A Bumpy Ride Quest” to build the maternity store. What do i do? 😩
Welcome to the forum, emroshell!
I have moved your post to a suitable topic.

Have a look into the task box. If the quest isn‘t there I think you’d need to contact the online support.
Task Box
Task Box
Attachments
Quests & Events
Quests & Events
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Bumpy Ride Quest

Post by SKatF »

emroshell wrote: 25 May 2020, 14:51 I’m having issues with The Bumpy Ride Quest! I built the maternity store weeks ago and i still have no option to start the quest. When i click on the store it says “You need to progress further through the “A Bumpy Ride Quest” to build the maternity store. What do i do? 😩
Are you possibly trying to do the pregnancy with the special rewards currently going on, but haven't done your first pregnancy after building the store?

You have to 1) Build store 2) Have at least one sim less than your cap 3) do a complete 9 day pregnancy (start at any crib)and then you can do the special bonus pregnancy offers that come along.
Axliyahsimss
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by Axliyahsimss »

I have to get 5 people washing my sims dishes but I everytime I try other sims just keep picking all the dishes I need help
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Axliyahsimss wrote: 19 Mar 2021, 16:36 I have to get 5 people washing my sims dishes but I everytime I try other sims just keep picking all the dishes I need help
Welcome to the forum!

You just need one kitchen sink for each of the 5 sims. Then tap the sink and choose the option.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 19 Mar 2021, 18:08
Axliyahsimss wrote: 19 Mar 2021, 16:36 I have to get 5 people washing my sims dishes but I everytime I try other sims just keep picking all the dishes I need help
Welcome to the forum!

You just need one kitchen sink for each of the 5 sims. Then tap the sink and choose the option.
Look for the special option with the pregnancy icon next to it when doing pregnancy tasks.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Look for the special option with the pregnancy icon next to it when doing pregnancy tasks.

Example
Attachments
20210320_233155.jpg
cgableg6
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by cgableg6 »

simsally wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 04:52 Can you do the daily tasks in any order or do you have to go straight down the list? Wondering if I can plan the longest task to be overnight.
I am 3 years late but I’m responding anyways to figure out how this forum works. I believe you’ve figured out the answer by now, but you can do the daily tasks in any order, but only for that day. So you can “scramble” day 5’s tasks, but you cannot do a day 4 or 6 task on day 5. Maybe this helps anyone who needs this answer in the future :D
facebook is caitlyn gable
game center is cgableg6
add me for social tasks :P
pls don’t stalk or hack me lol
cgableg6
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by cgableg6 »

cgableg6 wrote: 07 Apr 2021, 12:40
simsally wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 04:52 Can you do the daily tasks in any order or do you have to go straight down the list? Wondering if I can plan the longest task to be overnight.
I am 3 years late but I’m responding anyways to figure out how this forum works. I believe you’ve figured out the answer by now, but you can do the daily tasks in any order, but only for that day. So you can “scramble” day 5’s tasks, but you cannot do a day 4 or 6 task on day 5. Maybe this helps anyone who needs this answer in the future :D
I misspoke, you must complete all of day 4’s tasks before advancing to day 5
facebook is caitlyn gable
game center is cgableg6
add me for social tasks :P
pls don’t stalk or hack me lol