Snowball fight doesn't complete (Senior Quest)

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
TheSimsFanatic
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Snowball fight doesn't complete (Senior Quest)

Post by TheSimsFanatic »

The only reason why I am doing this quest is because I want the Life Dreams quest. But yeah, I am currently on the task "Have a Snowball Fight." Seems easy right? Nope. I had two of my sims do a Snowball Fight and used a Lifestyle Point because I am not patient with this game. But for some reason, it didn't work. I got the XP, but it didn't say that I did it for the quest. I never had this issue with any of the other quest before, so I don't know what to do.
Last edited by ErinPW on 08 Mar 2019, 07:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified title
TheSimsFanatic
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Senior Quest Glitch

Post by TheSimsFanatic »

And yes, I did get that LP back thanks to Paper Boy.
ErinPW

Re: Snowball fight doesn't complete (Senior Quest)

Post by ErinPW »

TheSimsFanatic wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 21:10 The only reason why I am doing this quest is because I want the Life Dreams quest. But yeah, I am currently on the task "Have a Snowball Fight." Seems easy right? Nope. I had two of my sims do a Snowball Fight and used a Lifestyle Point because I am not patient with this game. But for some reason, it didn't work. I got the XP, but it didn't say that I did it for the quest. I never had this issue with any of the other quest before, so I don't know what to do.
Welcome to the forum!

There are many players having the same issue. All you can do right now is contacting the support. Hope, you'll get a reply soon!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
TheSimsFanatic
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Snowball fight doesn't complete (Senior Quest)

Post by TheSimsFanatic »

ErinPW wrote: 08 Mar 2019, 07:47
TheSimsFanatic wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 21:10 The only reason why I am doing this quest is because I want the Life Dreams quest. But yeah, I am currently on the task "Have a Snowball Fight." Seems easy right? Nope. I had two of my sims do a Snowball Fight and used a Lifestyle Point because I am not patient with this game. But for some reason, it didn't work. I got the XP, but it didn't say that I did it for the quest. I never had this issue with any of the other quest before, so I don't know what to do.
Welcome to the forum!

There are many players having the same issue. All you can do right now is contacting the support. Hope, you'll get a reply soon!
Yeah I saw a lot of other people are having the same issue as me. I'm gonna do player support and see if I get a reply.
Tlcoutee27
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Snowball fight (Senior Quest)

Post by Tlcoutee27 »

I have to get a sim to throw a snowball at another sim but I'm not seeing a way to make this happen.
ErinPW

Re: Snowball fight (Senior Quest)

Post by ErinPW »

Tlcoutee27 wrote: 16 May 2021, 19:51 I have to get a sim to throw a snowball at another sim but I'm not seeing a way to make this happen.
Welcome to the forum!

Have two sims at the snow park and tap the snow walls next to the house like shown on the screenshot. The option „Epic Snowball Fight“ for 2 hours only shows up while the seniors quest is going on, the shown one doesn‘t work for the quest. Then have the second sim „Join in“. If the Epic Snowball Fight doesn‘t work in your game, you‘d have to ask the Firemonkeys for help.

Hope, this helps :)

(Click to enlarge.)
Attachments
B6B15E01-FAC8-463C-B7F4-A665A7469659.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View