Sims Freeplay demographics

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Sims Freeplay demographics

Post by animagif »

I am curious as to the distribution of age and gender of us simsfp players. Is this something that you guys mnd sharing? Don't need details, just the basics. Me, I'm an early 30s guy playing mostly after work. (Sometimes during!) :)
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
espressonist
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Sims Freeplay demographics

Post by espressonist »

27 year old, married female. :-) Hubby is NOT a Simmer....
Game Center: Espressonist

Just started my game over- be patient with my tiny town!
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

61, avid game play since text days in the late 1970's. maybe earlier if pong was around then. pong was built into my sampo tv with paddles included.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Krock41976
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Krock41976 »

37 year old female.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

56, single female, Florida, USA. Only game I've ever been good at is the Sims. Started with SimCity when my son was about 10 (he's 33 now). Used to always wish we could get down in the city at the people level and Will Wright granted my wish! I have all of The Sims packs, all of the Sims2 packs and almost all of the Sims3 packs. Have some of the story packs and Medieval Sims basic. First night The Sims came out I stayed up all night playing - was completely shocked to see the sun coming up, never even ate dinner that night!

My son still prefers SimCity and bigger games like SkyRim, Assassins Creed, etc. We all like the Lego games for the Wii or PS, but I can't play them as single player (not coordinated enough) so I only play those when he and my DIL are here for vacation.

I'm liking SimsFP with real time. No more worries about my Sims all dying from neglect when it's tax season. But I do miss being able to build crazy houses and having lots of stuff. Hoping more stuff appears as I level up. I play before work, during lunch and for a little while nearly every night. I was playing Sims Social on FB for awhile, but got really frustrated begging for parts to build things, gave it up and went back to regular Sims. Didn't even realize it had been discontinued until I came here. I really like having neighbors on SFP. It's a lot better concept than Sims Social's was.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

35 in a few days...

was able to play work (in between break time), but recently couldn't due to problem on the game that not compatible with the new android device... so now can only play after work on iPad when possible.
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

22 yr old married female. Hubby doesn't play sims freeplay. He likes regular sims more because it doesn't operate in real time. He doesn't know I'm getting him the Sims 3 for his birthday in november. It's a bit tricky playing down here in Australia because I don't get replies on here for quite some time because of time differences.
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
Tricia
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Tricia »

58 year old married female. Have been a Sim player from when it first came out, but now only play sims freeplay on my iPad since last February. :)
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

I'm a 24 year old female :) i work, so just play in my spare time, usually at night while I'm watching TV :)
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

20 years old, will be turning 21 this December.
I'm more PC oriented and a pro CS (Counter Strike) and AOE(age of empire) player. I don't like Sims but play SFP on my devices as it works in real time and can be played in breaks.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche