Senior conspiracy

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
fritzal
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Senior conspiracy

Post by fritzal »

I'm up at 0530 on a Saturday morning tending to all my Sims needs before I even make myself a cup of coffee, and turn one my fave Sims into a creepy old senior, yet again! Now I not only have to wait for the game to download, I will have to re-do several quest chores, plus lots of other stuff. I had backed up yesterday, but had a Sims in another neighborhood last night so I had done a LOT of work since my backup. I backup several times a day but this is such an inconvenience. If this keeps up I am going to sell all my houses, make them all seniors and put them in the deer park so I can keep an eye on them.
I am 65 and if I start to look and walk like these guys I will consider having some "work" done.
Misteriese
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Senior conspiracy

Post by Misteriese »

Did you keep track on how many cakes you had baked?

Sounds frustrating, especially if you have a lot of baked cakes that are ready to pop into a surprise birthday :(
,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹´

A Sim world awaits!
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Senior conspiracy

Post by LucyBoots »

lol fritizal...I have now started to save my game after every session..since the update I have had 4 accidents...prior to the update almost a year of playing and never one birthday mistake...and I always have cakes baked an on hand. I am trying to figure out what has changed that its so easy now to do this! Also if I am on a motive drive to replenish all my sims 27 at present...I will save after I do 6 sims...my mistakes seem to happen when I am doing this. I have pressed on toilets etc...and think it says use this toilet when in fact it says have a birthday..automatic reaction...also I have never clicked directly on my sim when its happened its always on an object that gives only one option...maddening