Bird feeding hobby

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Bird feeding hobby

Post by Debbilu_7 »

After getting the Rainbow Lorikeet three times in a row (12 hours of feeding those stupid pigeons!!) I gave the lucky spin a try and got a snow bird...so I tried it again...and again! Filled the whole row of snowbirds! Yay--no overnight shifts at the snow park!!
Updated town info in profile
Misteriese
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Bird feeding hobby

Post by Misteriese »

That sounds cool!

My sim town LP stash is low now so that is not really an option for my sims... :(
,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹´

A Sim world awaits!
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

thats what I did lucky spins about 60lp total to finish the collection...what senior can plant for 24 hours??? let alone 4 hours
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Refuse to use lps on this. It is on a par with the monument tasks. I'll keep using my seniors to do this and when I get the resources I'll update the monuments. The birds are lovely and I've bought a few but this is one hobby that is too long. It took my sim about 36 hours just to complete the first row. Not at all impressed with this update.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I did get the same bird three times in a row after the 4 h feeding. Then used the lucky spin four times and get three other birds and this one again. They at least could make sure that we don't get the same bird over and over again. And the progress is just 30 percentage at level one. I think with the other hobbies one would get this in much shorter time.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I was glad--and lucky!--to get the 3 snow park birds right away....I wasn't looking forward to leaving the old guy out in the cold overnight!
Updated town info in profile
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Similar to the tip that Delphine gave for teen idol hobby, we can apply the same reset and download for bird feeding hobby, so that we can be sure that every bird feeding will gives a new bird to the collection.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

bloodcool wrote:Similar to the tip that Delphine gave for teen idol hobby, we can apply the same reset and download for bird feeding hobby, so that we can be sure that every bird feeding will gives a new bird to the collection.
I finished the grid. Once, and never again! But this is such an important post. I didn't use it, but now others will be reminded they can. Thank you! :D
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

bloodcool wrote:Similar to the tip that Delphine gave for teen idol hobby, we can apply the same reset and download for bird feeding hobby, so that we can be sure that every bird feeding will gives a new bird to the collection.
Have you had this happen? - I did reset my game three times, and got the same bird every time :( .
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
Cyril
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Cyril »

Microdot wrote:
Have you had this happen? - I did reset my game three times, and got the same bird every time :( .
I've just finished it too, using the save method.
I wonder if anyone else can confirm or rule out my theory.
When the task finishes, I saw the bird that I would get flying around my Sim, before I burst the bubble. So I guessed that if you save after the creation of that bubble then you are always going to get the same bird.
I got around this by saving a few minutes before the completion of the task, and so got different birds from the restore.
Game Centre Name: neildf