Store Purchases

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
thewaif99
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Store Purchases

Post by thewaif99 »

I have purchased the automatic pool cleaner and the tropical fish aquarium from the store (the purple shopping cart) for actual money but I don't know where to find them. I thought they would show up in my inventory but they are not there. The pool cleaner is not in the furniture, outdoors, pool area and the aquarium is not in furniture, decor or pets. Any ideas? Does anyone know how to get money back on items that are purchased but not received?
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Store Purchases

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

thewaif99 wrote:I have purchased the automatic pool cleaner and the tropical fish aquarium from the store (the purple shopping cart) for actual money but I don't know where to find them. I thought they would show up in my inventory but they are not there. The pool cleaner is not in the furniture, outdoors, pool area and the aquarium is not in furniture, decor or pets. Any ideas? Does anyone know how to get money back on items that are purchased but not received?
I think the pool cleaner counts as electronics - it won't be in your inventory, it'll be in the home store. I think when you purchase it in the store, you purchase the right to have it available for simoleons in your home store. Same with the fish - check the home store pet tab - but they're free (or they used to be - as many as you wanted - no simoleons).
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

As Hufflepuff Karen said the pool cleaner and fish aquariums won't be in your inventory, they will be in the home store. But the pool cleaner is considered a pool item.
Fish Aquariums and Pool Cleaner
Fish Aquariums and Pool Cleaner
If you check the home store and the items are still not there you can try restoring your purchases:
Restoring Purchases
Restoring Purchases
If the items still don't show up then you have to contact either Apple, google, or kindle support I think. And then if that doesn't work contact Firemonkeys support.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
thewaif99
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by thewaif99 »

"If you check the home store and the items are still not there you can try restoring your purchases:". This worked! Thank you. All items are now available.
mockingbird288z

thewaif99 wrote:"If you check the home store and the items are still not there you can try restoring your purchases:". This worked! Thank you. All items are now available.
Great!
mockingbird288z

Hufflepuff Karen wrote: I think the pool cleaner counts as electronics - it won't be in your inventory, it'll be in the home store. I think when you purchase it in the store, you purchase the right to have it available for simoleons in your home store. Same with the fish - check the home store pet tab - but they're free (or they used to be - as many as you wanted - no simoleons).

Congrats on your 1,000th post!!