Sim won't complete 'cycle of life'

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Violet
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sim won't complete 'cycle of life'

Post by Violet »

So I don't know how to say this gently, but my sim won't die. She fulfilled her life dream and I did "Advance Age" and now it's like stuck. She has the bubble above her head and when I tap it I get the menu that asks if you want to move on to the next phase of life, and I tap yes. Then it just goes back to having the bubble above her head and the same thing repeats.

I even paid the 4 LP to reverse age and then tried to "Advance age" again after sending her to her own house, and it did the same thing. What should I do?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Add me on GC: ~{ver0nica}~
HFN: Starter house plot
cepezet
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Sim won't complete 'cycle of life'

Post by cepezet »

Maybe you can find some hint here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1918

It happened to me too today and I figured out that I had left a house too quick after finishing the life cycle of a senior, so that the grim reaper couldn't leave it before me.
The next time I tried to advance a senior he couldn't come because he was still at the other lot.
So all I had to do (after trying many things in vain, like restarting, reversing age, etc.) was visiting the house were the grim reaper was stuck ( I didn't know where it was, so I tried nearly all), and even though I couldn't see him anywhere, the next time when I tried to advance my senior he appeared . 8-)
GC: cepezet
Lvl 60, TV >2bn
HFN: #1 East Side
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

I had that with one of my seniors last week. I closed the game for a few minutes then reopened and tried again this time with success!
Violet
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Violet »

Turns out there was another sim in a different house that was in the middle of an action and was about to finish his life cycle, so the Reaper was in his house waiting to take him. So once I let him finish his action and sent him with the Reaper was I able to get the other Sim unstuck. The Grim Reaper is a supernatural creature, he should be able to be in 2 places at once!
Add me on GC: ~{ver0nica}~
HFN: Starter house plot