Removed Items, Limited Time Items, and Event Prizes

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
tigertigercait
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items

Post by tigertigercait »

mockingbird288z wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
tigertigercait wrote:
I missed this event, but when I returned circa Carnival update all of these items were available as regular ghost hunting grid rewards except for the putting green; there was no special reward for completing the whole grid except for the usual LPs. They might still be available -- is there anyone still new to the ghost hunting hobby who can check on the current grid rewards?
I am interested too, in knowing if these items are available to new players. That would be very nice of FM!
Turns out they are available for new players! Yay!
Awesome!
Neighbor info is on my profile here!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I have read a text from Catherina and i am wondering what the SciFi suits with custom hair is. And by the way, does anyone know when the grey hair appeared in the game ? I thought it was there from the very beginning but it seems i'm wrong (maybe it was there from MY beginning as i started to play late ;) )

Perturbee wrote: I have updated two games:
- Test game (February 2013): can rotate entirely, since I always used that as a test platform and don't mind killing off the ones that have been in the game since the start. I'll admit that I'll miss some looks that are no longer available, but I can live with it. (Grey hair for adults, SciFi suits with custom hair and such).
Source : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1613&p=20463
Last edited by Delphine on 23 Nov 2014, 09:10, edited 2 times in total.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Delphine wrote:I have read a text from Catherina and i am wondering what the SciFi suits with custom hair is. And by the way, does anyone you know when they grey hair appeared in the game ? I thought it was there from the very beginning but it seems i'm wrong (maybe it was there from MY beginning as i started to play late ;) )
These are always what I have considered 'Sci-Fi' outfits.
image.jpg
I started playing this game three weeks after it launched and while we used to have the ability to have our sims wear parts of the outfit separately (the pants with another shirt, or the top with different pants...) the outfit itself has always remained in the game. For awhile the hairstyle was unavailable on it's own (it was one of the hairstyles taken from adults and given to teens) but only for a few updates.

The gray hair was available from the very beginning. I really miss it. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Yes, as a youngish person with mostly grey hair, I think grey hair is needed for the adults. I even started going grey when I was a teen, but I wouldn't request they go quite that far ;) Grey hair is not only for the nearly dead lol.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Thank you very much for the détails MockingBird !!
(I am doing some research to complete our muséum, I'll let your know when it Will be finished and published if you want to have a look ;) )
Last edited by Delphine on 20 Feb 2015, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

What's also missing is the dance machine that was given for opening the arcade.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
mockingbird288z

kwippo wrote:What's also missing is the dance machine that was given for opening the arcade.
Ah, see, the thing about that is not everyone who opened the arcade got it. I believe it was a glitch as the only people who got it were the ones who had won the original dance machine in the preteen student event. I am pretty sure we weren't supposed to get it and that's why it was removed.
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

mockingbird288z wrote:
kwippo wrote:What's also missing is the dance machine that was given for opening the arcade.
Ah, see, the thing about that is not everyone who opened the arcade got it. I believe it was a glitch as the only people who got it were the ones who had won the original dance machine in the preteen student event. I am pretty sure we weren't supposed to get it and that's why it was removed.
Even though the dance machines had different designs?
*sobs* I really want the dance machine for the teen mansion (even though I don't even have a teen mansion yet).
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
mockingbird288z

Christmas is over and all the Christmas items are gone again except the Santa outfits, sweaters and vests, pet antlers and Santa hats, Menorah, and Kinara. Before I remove these from the list I am waiting to see if people who start playing after the Christmas event or who start with the next update will have access to them or even if these items will make it to the next update. :)
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Appreciate the work on list. Not happy Christmas items removed after unlocking them. Don't understand why they did it. Glad I did do a Santa workshop house. Should I hurry and get. Party house going with NYE items before they go? Thanks for any input.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot