Facebook connection (no neighbours)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
March85
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

How do I have neighbors With iOs?

Post by March85 »

I’m in need of neighbors. I’m connected on Facebook but it doesn’t show anyone and I also have game center logged in. Can anyone help?
ErinPW

Re: How do I have neighbors With iOs?

Post by ErinPW »

March85 wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 21:05 I’m in need of neighbors. I’m connected on Facebook but it doesn’t show anyone and I also have game center logged in. Can anyone help?
Welcome to the forum, March85!

Neighbors via Facebook often disappear from party boats. Usually it helps to log out within the game, force close, then open the game and log in again.
If you’re using the FB app you may have to log out there, too, and uninstall this app. Then log in to FB via the browser, open the game‘s account manager and log in with FB. After that you can log out from FB via the browser. Then you can re-install the FB app if you want.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: School‘s Out Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by TBD-36 »

All my neighbors towns disappeared this evening after my 6pm mail arrived. I checked to make sure I’m signed in via Apple and FB so guess I’ll just be waiting for them to reappear.
ErinPW

Re: Facebook connection (no neighbours)

Post by ErinPW »

TBD-36 wrote: 30 Sep 2020, 02:25 All my neighbors towns disappeared this evening after my 6pm mail arrived. I checked to make sure I’m signed in via Apple and FB so guess I’ll just be waiting for them to reappear.
I have moved your post to a suitable topic :)

If you have lost all of your neighbors it may help to follow the advice mentioned in the post above your‘s.

As far as I know being logged in with Apple won‘t give you neighbors. Just Game Center does, if you‘re logged in at the device-settings and if you have friends that play SFP.
iOS 17.4.1

warior
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by warior »

Bah, i can't even connect to FB, at least on phone (on tablets dialog window is bigger on even smaller resolutions) - it shows one stupid dialog about cookies policy and most of it is out of the screen and is impossible to use - so only option for game save on android is Google Play.
Screenshot_2020-12-01-11-29-23-839_com.ea.games.simsfreeplay_row.jpg
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

warior wrote: 02 Dec 2020, 10:38 Bah, i can't even connect to FB, at least on phone (on tablets dialog window is bigger on even smaller resolutions) - it shows one stupid dialog about cookies policy and most of it is out of the screen and is impossible to use - so only option for game save on android is Google Play.
Screenshot_2020-12-01-11-29-23-839_com.ea.games.simsfreeplay_row.jpg
Something you could try is to open the FB log in site. Usually you‘ll there get the cookie-dialog and can accept there. Then swipe out the game from active apps, open it again and look what happens when trying to log in from there. Sadly this doesn‘t work on all devices, but it‘s worth a try.

Another thing I read about is to change the device‘s font size so the text and cookie dialog may be small enough to reach the accept button.

Please let us know which way helped!
iOS 17.4.1

TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

They never came back! It’s been almost a year with no neighbors.