what are your sims doing for valentines day??

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
leanne93
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

what are your sims doing for valentines day??

Post by leanne93 »

hi everybody!! valentines day is coming up..what are your sims going to do to celebrate??

Also, does anyone have any valentines day themed hotels or hotels in general so I can add you as a neighbor??

Obviously, I'm having some sims go to dinner and a hotel, some go to a movie, cook breakfast for their loved one, gift roses, one will be getting engaged and another will move in together, two will begin dating :D
Sunlight
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: what are your sims doing for valentines day??

Post by Sunlight »

My Sims will do business as usual as long as it takes to reach immortality for everyone. But then....who knows, biggest party ever... :D :D
TV: 300 000 +
LVL.55
onexbyxone
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by onexbyxone »

I have been putting off some weddings for quite sometime, so today those wedding bells are going to ring, ring, ring.

Teens are just going to the movies & for a burger however.

Does anyone know how ot get your SIms to get hitched somewhere other than where they are going to live? I got some beautiful places I would like to use for my weddings but can't figure it out after all this time.
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 »

Have you tried going to the place you want them to get married and then calling them over to it (the whistle sign on the sim tracker) that's the only way I know how to transport sims. Hope it helps :-)
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

onexbyxone wrote:I have been putting off some weddings for quite sometime, so today those wedding bells are going to ring, ring, ring.

Teens are just going to the movies & for a burger however.

Does anyone know how ot get your SIms to get hitched somewhere other than where they are going to live? I got some beautiful places I would like to use for my weddings but can't figure it out after all this time.
One of the sims will have to live on the lot where they get married. After the marriage you can move them to a different lot. All that moving around is going to cost you some simoleons though.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
lumiina
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lumiina »

My two married sims got a babysitter and went on a date to see the Chinese New Year festival.
20150214_164819.jpg
20150214_201832.jpg
Unfortunately, Mrs. Crumplebottom did not like how short the girl's dress was :(
20150214_203024.jpg
Penstroker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Penstroker »

My teenagers, Ishmael and Kasey Lee, snuck into the community pool so she could show off her latest diving moves while her coach (Ishmael's dad) went on a romantic Valentine's date with his wife and all the other married couples for an evening of fine dining and close dancing.
onexbyxone
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by onexbyxone »

Thanks for the tips!! It will be worth a few simoleons to have my Sims get married somewhere nice & not in the kitchen
lumiina
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lumiina »

Even if it's at the house they're going to live in, you can still have a nice garden wedding (^_^). Instead of a kitchen one, ha.

Once I have enough simoleons, I hope to make beautiful venues for my sims to get married in someday too! For now, I have cute, decorated garden weddings in their backyards.