life points - fashion design

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
kaylz
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

life points - fashion design

Post by kaylz »

Just wanted to let everyone know, I've been getting an abnormal amount of lp from fashion designing. I have just one person doing it and I have gotten 5 lp today within two hours (not counting the 3 you get when you finish all the clothing). I didn't know if anyone else had noticed this.
iris9487
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: life points - fashion design

Post by iris9487 »

Also with ghost hunting. I've gotten quite a bit today.
gamecenter ID: iris9487
HFN: starter house and Beachside Escape house
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

Stu's Sweatshop expanded their operation, employing eight round the clock workers! It been a hayday up in there! Labor board came down on him but he was giddy with the power of the LP's and just hired more workers. He was thinking of buying himself a vacation home with all the loot! Then the big ghost hunting scam, I mean great ghost escape came along and offered benefits, free prizes, shorter work hours and LP's for everyone and five of his workers jumped shop and joined peter Venksims adventures. Stu's bummed.
ussyberry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ussyberry »

Akmawmaw wrote:Stu's Sweatshop expanded their operation, employing eight round the clock workers! It been a hayday up in there! Labor board came down on him but he was giddy with the power of the LP's and just hired more workers. He was thinking of buying himself a vacation home with all the loot! Then the big ghost hunting scam, I mean great ghost escape came along and offered benefits, free prizes, shorter work hours and LP's for everyone and five of his workers jumped shop and joined peter Venksims adventures. Stu's bummed.
Lmao :lol:
ussyberry

GC: usmankkk