sonicare toothbrush

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
tcote2
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

sonicare toothbrush

Post by tcote2 »

I can not sell my toothbrush because it has disappeared. Another one is not available. Any suggestions?
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: sonicare toothbrush

Post by Deedee »

Is it in your inventory? Maybe in the bathroom section? It should be SOMEWHERE but if you sell it, you should be able to buy it again as you do get the one. There's only one available though at any one time... which leads me back to to it must be somewhere. If it's not in your inventory bathroom section, maybe it's back in the Featured section of the home store.
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MimLady »

I was just looking for my toothbrush today (to test out pop-up which says brush for 7 days to inspire sim). I was sure I'd put it in my inventory but it wasn't there. I thought I'd have to hunt through all the bathrooms even though I was pretty sure I hadn't put in in any of them. It was in the bathroom of my first sim on the tracker. I wondered if that was some sort of weird default positioning - might be worth looking there if you haven't found yours yet.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

MimLady wrote:I was just looking for my toothbrush today (to test out pop-up which says brush for 7 days to inspire sim)
By the way, has anyone tried to brush a sim's teeth seven days in a raw to see if he remains inspired ? I've triéd several time to expérience it but there is always a day that I forget to do so and i never managed to do it during an entire week.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Delphine wrote:
MimLady wrote:I was just looking for my toothbrush today (to test out pop-up which says brush for 7 days to inspire sim)
By the way, has anyone tried to brush a sim's teeth seven days in a raw to see if he remains inspired ? I've triéd several time to expérience it but there is always a day that I forget to do so and i never managed to do it during an entire week.
Yes, in this thread a couple of people noted that brushing a sim's teeth 7 days in a row did inspire the sim. I think the relevant posts are towards the end of the second page and the top of the third.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update