Lost Game Center

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Lost Game Center

Post by katgames »

Okay, I've heard of lost neighbors on Facebook but Game Center??? I sorta fell off the map for about 5 weeks. I revisited my game tonight and found that there is NO OPTION to save to Game Center. I always did both. What's up with that? I can log into Game Center but the option does not show up in SFP now, only Facebook. They used to both be there. Please advise. I'm truly without a clue on this one. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
mockingbird288z

Re: Lost Game Center

Post by mockingbird288z »

Did you just update your device to iOS 9? LovemySims said here that there is a problem with Game Center on iOS 9. Could that be what happened?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Yes Kat there is a problem with iOS 9 and Game Centre at the moment, some users are experiencing it. I got it when I first downloaded iOS 9 but it seems to be fixed now.
However when it was going all weird on me,I could not access my Game Centre neighbours either. If you open your Game Centre app you might find it doesn't load and only shows a white screen.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Thanks! I did some Googleimg and figured it out I came back to post. Thanks Mockingbird and Lovemysims for the accurate replies! I had the Game Center app okay but the GC login within the game was totally missing. So my town fell off the map for anyone using it thought GC. I have one older iPad mini I have not yet updated so I got it done there. I'm still not getting anything on the iPad Air. I'll fool with it later. How ridiculous of Apple! That's a Microsoft-type move. Anyway, I'm on my way to getting updated. My Rabbit family. Clover and Gizmo Ribbit have added a new baby boy named Cotton. His twin sisters Poppy and Rasberry are thrilled... Mostly because they've bee promised big bedrooms in the new upstairs to be added soon. So I'm on the Manny quest with miles of catch up to go. Least the GC mystery is solved. They don't make it easy, no they do not. Ha! Thanks again for your responses. I love that you can always come here and get help! Love, love, love this place!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
KissieK
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by KissieK »

Is anybody still having problems with GC & party boat? GC wouldn't load on mine (iPad 2) after I updated to iOS 9 & when I updated to the latest iOS version, GC still won't load, just a white screen. I'd rather not update my game until I can save to the cloud. :|
**MONSTERS & MAGIC UPDATE**
HFN: 1 Eastside
Haunted House: 2 Eastside
Cat: Haunted House
Dog: HFN
Reindeer Park: Island - 1 Terra Drive
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

I'm still having problems with my ipad2 but I'm currently downloading iOS 9.1 which is supposed to fix the game centre problem!!! The last update took well over an hour on my iPad 2 so I shall report back once I know whether it's worked or not!!
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Yayyyy the iOS 9.1 seems to have fixed the GC problem on iPad 2!!!
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

KissieK wrote:Is anybody still having problems with GC & party boat? GC wouldn't load on mine (iPad 2) after I updated to iOS 9 & when I updated to the latest iOS version, GC still won't load, just a white screen. I'd rather not update my game until I can save to the cloud. :|
Yes I keep having intermittent problems also, it's very annoying
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

I don't have any problems with the party boat or the cloud (iPad 2 and iOS 8.4, newest SF update).
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
KissieK
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by KissieK »

Ok. I was just wondering what was going on. I've got iOS 9.0.2. & it's aggravating for it to go on so long. You think they'd have fixed it already.
**MONSTERS & MAGIC UPDATE**
HFN: 1 Eastside
Haunted House: 2 Eastside
Cat: Haunted House
Dog: HFN
Reindeer Park: Island - 1 Terra Drive