No More Life Points For Watching Videos?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: No More Life Points For Watching Videos?

Post by Deedee »

Yep... me too. Now no more LP or SP to watch ads. Guess I won't be watching anymore of those!

How cheap can they get? Cripes.

Must remember to check this after updates incase they reverse this highly greedy move.
Kate Angler
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kate Angler »

What I think is really mean is the fact, that the button where you click on to watch the videos is still showing LP and SP, so you must think you will get eventually one once in a while.

I think it's ok to change the rewards (in case they don't want long time players to watch videos :P ), but the button has then to be changed as well. This way it seems like they want to fool us :?
dawnd
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by dawnd »

Where do I even find the watch video icon??
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

dawnd wrote:Where do I even find the watch video icon??
It's in the upper left corner of the screens hen you tap on the task manager. Where it shows what goals you are currently on.

But it you are on a kindle or windows phone you won't have the icon. The video ads aren't available on kindle or Windows phone. :(

Also, I'm on iPad and I haven't had the video options at all since updating to the first police update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

I never had video options on my iPad but I do on galaxy tab and phone. Just not going to bother with them anymore... even tho I did find a cool game watching them... which I still play.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Deedee wrote:I never had video options on my iPad but I do on galaxy tab and phone. Just not going to bother with them anymore... even tho I did find a cool game watching them... which I still play.
I remembered you said you never got the video options on your iPad so when I update to the police update and noticed I hadn't had the ads show up I checked my phone. There still weren't any ads on the phone. Luckily it doesn't bother me!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

The ads showed up for me last night (on iPhone) for the first time. They were available for about an hour and then disappeared after I watched a few. The ones I received were paying XP or simoleons only, in the 500-750 range.
Attachments
image.png