SFP 5th Anniversary Gift

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: SFP 5th Anniversary Gift

Post by glenkatko »

Debbilu_7 wrote:
JakeSim wrote:I don't have the haunted house and the stairs and elevators, non of them are given as a gift :(
Not sure if you mean you didn't get either one or that it isn't possible.....I got the haunted house last year (or the year before?)
This year I got LPs, which is what I expected. The only thing I don't have that I would like is the gardening herbicide table which, I'm pretty sure, they will never give out.
I was hoping to get the haunted house or the singing fish, but I'm not sure either are still possible. I tried to reset for over an hour, and kept getting the same 4 items - exercise bike, toddler dress up chest, parrot on a perch, and patchwork teddy. I've gotten all of these in architect homes, so I finally kept the chest, since owning it adds the costumes to the wardrobe.

Oh, and all of these things were offered to me in the marketplace when I kept resetting to finally get the romantic sleepwear.
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

As anticipated, my options were Toddler Dress Up Chest or Marriage Outfits. I kept the latter since I got the toddler chest from the architect homes.

(I only "missed out" on them due to when I started playing and the quests not being part of the game at that time).
Dellasza
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Dellasza »

I got a unicorn painting :/
Now I don't want to look a gif horse in the mouth but really??? 5 years of success and that's how they thank us? It's nit like they would be depleting their stores by being generous with their peeps and VIPs....

I don't know where to even find it in inventory ... :lol:
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

I got the romantic sleepwear once, tried again to see if I could get something else but got the sleepwear again. Not upset, really wanted that sleepwear, but would've preferred something other than a prize I could eventually get in the marketplace events.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

I got the DJ booth 8-)
Zuzupj
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Zuzupj »

I got wedding outfits.
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

TBD-36 wrote:
Nay078 wrote:I don't seem to of got anything :(
Look for a box on your front lawn (near the mailbox) on one of your residential lots! I just found mine.
I got the popup message about their anniversary gift yesterday morning but I still haven't seen the package. I assumed it would appear at a house I visit often, but maybe I need to check all of them.
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

tangerine wrote:
TBD-36 wrote:
Nay078 wrote:I don't seem to of got anything :(
Look for a box on your front lawn (near the mailbox) on one of your residential lots! I just found mine.
I got the popup message about their anniversary gift yesterday morning but I still haven't seen the package. I assumed it would appear at a house I visit often, but maybe I need to check all of them.
I didn't get a popup, but I did find a box at one of the few houses in my town that I was visiting today (not all of them)
Attachments
IMG_4533.PNG
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

I wish the latin villa was an option, is one of the several prizes I missed and want the most :(
Nonetheless I kept opening gifts over and over this afternoon, just out of curiosity to see what else I have to choose from :p

So far I can't decide between the chef's outfits, the campfire and the baby pack (mobile, floors and wallpapers). Those were the options that I got more than once and I find slightly interesting.
I will keep trying though, at least for a couple more hours until I get bored :lol:
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

thirsty4souls wrote:I wish the latin villa was an option, is one of the several prizes I missed and want the most :(
Nonetheless I kept opening gifts over and over this afternoon, just out of curiosity to see what else I have to choose from :p

So far I can't decide between the chef's outfits, the campfire and the baby pack (mobile, floors and wallpapers). Those were the options that I got more than once and I find slightly interesting.
I will keep trying though, at least for a couple more hours until I get bored :lol:
I wish that the limited time prizes from hobbies were offered too! I really want the dancing broom to be a prize. I stopped resetting after three times cuz I was bored :lol: Good luck on the rest of your tries!