Architect Homes - French Romance Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Missc0nnie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Architect Homes - French Romance Update

Post by Missc0nnie »

garishplum wrote: 12 Feb 2017, 12:32
Missc0nnie wrote: 12 Feb 2017, 11:50 How often are the architect homes updated? I just finished building a new house and it seems like it's no longer available now
I think it depends on what is happening in game... Sometimes every three days so you can't get duplicate housing and sometimes there may be a week or so in between.
That's quite cool :) good to know that. I'll need to keep an eye out on the new houses then!
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ilovethesims »

The last house for premium lots is crazy! It has loads of limited time items, and i mean loads! I got most of them together, I think it may be all of them. I'll try and post screenshots. I've only included one of each item, even if there is more, as it saves space and time
Attachments
20170212_213349.jpg
20170212_213155.jpg
20170212_213150.jpg
20170212_213159.jpg
20170212_213204.jpg
20170212_213208.jpg
20170212_213212.jpg
Level: 54
Current quest: The school discovery one
Send me a PM if you want to add me :)
Monument Level: All Monuments Complete
No Complete HFN, but one in the works at
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

ilovethesims wrote: 12 Feb 2017, 21:40 The last house for premium lots is crazy! It has loads of limited time items, and i mean loads! I got most of them together, I think it may be all of them. I'll try and post screenshots. I've only included one of each item, even if there is more, as it saves space and time
I meant to upload a picture this earlier, but I think there is a limited edition floral breeze fan is in the house too.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

I am a long time lurker, but I joined to say that the last house for the premium is one of mine!! It's so exciting. And yes, quite a lot of it has been gutted unfortunately. I tried to put as many limited items in that house as possible. The kitchen did have the chocolatier bench (see photo). I felt like they took out of a lot of the island furniture (maybe since the event is coming soon?). I also found it interesting they left the exercise stereo, but took out the exercise machines. Dunno, still so cool!! :)
Attachments
IMG_6675.JPG
IMG_6674.JPG
IMG_6672.JPG
IMG_6671.JPG
IMG_6670.JPG
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

garishplum wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 00:35
ilovethesims wrote: 12 Feb 2017, 21:40 The last house for premium lots is crazy! It has loads of limited time items, and i mean loads! I got most of them together, I think it may be all of them. I'll try and post screenshots. I've only included one of each item, even if there is more, as it saves space and time
I meant to upload a picture this earlier, but I think there is a limited edition floral breeze fan is in the house too.
The floral breeze fan isn't a limited time item. It's just a regular level-locked item. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

marktheperson wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 01:21 I am a long time lurker, but I joined to say that the last house for the premium is one of mine!! It's so exciting. And yes, quite a lot of it has been gutted unfortunately. I tried to put as many limited items in that house as possible. The kitchen did have the chocolatier bench (see photo). I felt like they took out of a lot of the island furniture (maybe since the event is coming soon?). I also found it interesting they left the exercise stereo, but took out the exercise machines. Dunno, still so cool!! :)
Congratulations!!

Thanks for confirming they are, in fact, taking items out. :( They've left the island furniture in before so I guess you are right they took it out this time because the event will return.

It's definitely cool they left the stereo! Maybe because it acts just like any other stereo? Either way I am building this house right now in both of my towns!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

marktheperson wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 01:21 I am a long time lurker, but I joined to say that the last house for the premium is one of mine!! It's so exciting. And yes, quite a lot of it has been gutted unfortunately. I tried to put as many limited items in that house as possible. The kitchen did have the chocolatier bench (see photo). I felt like they took out of a lot of the island furniture (maybe since the event is coming soon?). I also found it interesting they left the exercise stereo, but took out the exercise machines. Dunno, still so cool!! :)
Thanks for the pictures. I'm building it too.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 05:25
The floral breeze fan isn't a limited time item. It's just a regular level-locked item. :)
Oh strange. I somehow don't have it, and I am at the max level.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
mockingbird288z

garishplum wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 09:59
mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 05:25
Oh strange. I somehow don't have it, and I am at the max level.
It should be in the electronics tab with the other fans that were added in the Climate Control update.
IMG_7693.JPG
Are you maybe confusing the name "Floral Breeze" with the Febreze sponsored items from the Mystery Island update? The three Febreze items are also still in the game but have different names (Toilet, Drink Fridge, and Bean Bag Chair). Just the Febreze actions were removed.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Thank you for posting pictures of how your house was designed. I always wish I could see them "pre-Fire Monkey tinkering" as I'm curious about intent of some rooms. So your post is kind of a wish come true. Any more pictures?

It's a great design that folks with several empty lots will want to keep. And as you can tell, those with only 1 or 2 vacant lots are appreciating all the items you used, despite perhaps having to demo it.