Architect Homes - French Romance Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Architect Homes - French Romance Update

Post by SKatF »

Kim_Z wrote: 01 Apr 2017, 06:39
SKatF wrote: 01 Apr 2017, 05:46 Many houses I've built come with a car that doesn't show in preview. The only other nonvisable thing I've ever noticed is looks that have the hockey nets, which don't show in nonwinter previews.

By the way, the 6th house has a teleporter and a robe rack.
Oh! Tell me more about finding the hockey net! I literally just registered an account to ask this. Is there a weather machine on the lot set to snow, once built? :?:
No weather machine. I just found them in my inventory after the architect home was built.

If game is working correctly, weather related pool items placed at a lot go into inventory automatically if you place a weather machine and weather is changed. I think the only winter item is hockey nets. Summer items are water volley ball net, pool cleaner, floating chairs/rings, and riding animals. When weather changes back, they go back to their former place, as long as they haven't been removed from inventory and placed elsewhere.

So if the architect home preview is summer (blue skies on weather machine), as is seems to always be, you wouldn't know if hockey nets were there even when you built a home with a pool unless you placed a weather machine and set it to winter (snow on weather machine) or looked in your pool items in inventory.

Hope this is clear.
Kim_Z
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Architect Homes - French Romance Update

Post by Kim_Z »

I think I understand! What a fun surprise. :) Thank you.