What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

Post by kls1st »

copperwood wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 15:38
kls1st wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 14:46 It would be nice if sims could bring their dogs and cats with them when they are visiting other sims or venues.
I like the idea of walking the dog in the park. But they would need to stay close or we would need a leash.
At least they can go hang out together at the dog park. Not that we do much of that either. I think a leash might be too complicated for monkeys :roll:.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

kls1st wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 16:30
copperwood wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 15:38
kls1st wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 14:46 It would be nice if sims could bring their dogs and cats with them when they are visiting other sims or venues.
I like the idea of walking the dog in the park. But they would need to stay close or we would need a leash.
At least they can go hang out together at the dog park. Not that we do much of that either. I think a leash might be too complicated for monkeys :roll:.
Simdogs never do anything bad, so a leash wouldn't be necessary.
A while ago there was a bug that randomly brought dogs and cats to public places. So I think, it would be possible. I can imagine to call a sim to the park, then tap the sim and choose "Call cat Mickey" or "Call dog Mouse". Just like the Tai Chi task. Of course I don't know anything about coding this in the game ^^

I would like to have something to keep the pets inspired. It would be even better if there wasn't a happiness bar at all.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

ErinPW wrote: 21 Nov 2019, 07:38
Simdogs never do anything bad, so a leash wouldn't be necessary.
A while ago there was a bug that randomly brought dogs and cats to public places. So I think, it would be possible. I can imagine to call a sim to the park, then tap the sim and choose "Call cat Mickey" or "Call dog Mouse". Just like the Tai Chi task. Of course I don't know anything about coding this in the game ^^

I would like to have something to keep the pets inspired. It would be even better if there wasn't a happiness bar at all.
Stepford Dogs! That’s what simdogs are like! I’d like to say that if my dogs were half as well behaved as simdogs they’d be twice as well behaved as they are but that would be a lie! They are very sweet but very rude. The only time they behave is when there’s food for they’re trouble :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

The happiness bar is from one of those pet update to-dos a while back. Definitely not original to the game. I wish it would go back to where it came from. Simcats stay happy if they have a play place. One might think simdogs would be happy with a toy or two. They play with their toys and receive points from playing so why not be happy for playing too!?! And dogs should be able to get up on the furniture. At least on the couch if nobody is looking ;) .

And what is with all the neutral furnishings lately? C'mon monkeys, gimme some color!!! Enough with the gray, pleeeeeeeease!