What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

Post by Sigs_Minock »

From my other rant topics-
1> Pregnant Sims capable of doing hobbies.
2> Genealogy w/ Paternity and Maternity options
3> Changing names outside of spending the LP to "Ultimate Makeover"
4> Cost reduction of Pregnancy Quest Doctor/Yoga Instructor visits. At rank 47, visits cost 170,00+ $... and rank 48, visits cost 230,000+$... seriously?!
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

I want the ability to make men shirtless. Not the girls, obviously, but for guys it would be nice. I have a barbarian type sim who likes to show off his abs and tattoos, but he looks pretty silly with that towel around his neck (from the spa event). I dream of having a fantasy style belt-across-the-bare-chest look, but that's not likely to ever happen, and I'd gladly settle for being able to just remove the shirt. Honestly, guys aren't that indecent with their shirts off... No Shirt No Shoes No Service? If our guys can be barefoot (alas, I missed that event) why not shirtless?
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
FreePlayFan24
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FreePlayFan24 »

Now, tell me if I'm crossing a line here. I'd like to see sims in wheelchairs or with white canes. Perhaps it can be a discovery quest with Osiris like the Preparating for Preteens quest was (or the quest that asked two sims to "whoohoo for science." Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because I have a friend in RL that is in a wheelchair and the sim I made just doesn't feel like her without that defining quality. I too use a white cane and it would be neat to have these things as awareness for people with disabilities.

Just throwing it out there, maybe too many people wouldn't want that in their dream lives.
Jules1960
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jules1960 »

For the sims to speak in English. Like when they talk on the phone, I don’t know what they are saying. I have my settings on English.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Jules1960 wrote: 18 Jun 2019, 01:22 For the sims to speak in English. Like when they talk on the phone, I don’t know what they are saying. I have my settings on English.
They speak Simlish. Why should they speak English when there are other people that speak other languages playing SFP as well?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
john/maria
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Christmas

Post by john/maria »

We need a lot more Xmas sweaters for EVERYONE. I have some for men but no one else.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

john/maria wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 17:59 We need a lot more Xmas sweaters for EVERYONE. I have some for men but no one else.
I have moved your post to a suitable topic :)

Something I miss in the wardrobes are long modern pants that don't look damaged ^^
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Separates: for adult, teen and senior women. Maybe even preteens. Casual thigh to knee length tunics, some open style to show t shirt underneath. Slim cut leggings or pants to wear with them that tuck into boots.

Santa and Mrs. Santa for adult or senior that are chubby and NOT sexy for Mrs. Separate silver or white Santa hair and long beard. Elf or reindeer costumes for all ages children.

Or a different national style Santa outfit.

Matching winter pjs or sweaters (maybe Nordic style) for entire span of ages so whole family could wear the same.

Clothing in non Western current styles (Asian, African, South American, Middle Eastern, Indian, etc) Not costumes but what person on the street would wear.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

It would be nice if sims could bring their dogs and cats with them when they are visiting other sims or venues.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

kls1st wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 14:46 It would be nice if sims could bring their dogs and cats with them when they are visiting other sims or venues.
I like the idea of walking the dog in the park. But they would need to stay close or we would need a leash.