unlocking monuments - so confused

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
raynebair
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

unlocking monuments - so confused

Post by raynebair »

I'm on level 30 and I have two monuments that are not unlocked yet. I recently picked up the game after being away from it for years and was able to download my saved game progress. When I did, I was at level 29 and I was thrown into the middle of the Money Grows on Trees quest. I had a lot of stuff already unlocked as a result and some of the main quests were not available to me: two sims and a baby, ocean view estate, etc.

When I finished Money Grows on Trees it took me straight to the Mystery Island quest, but the tasks for it were not the same as what I see online now. Unlocking Riches of Terra was part of the Mystery Island quest and I never got the Raiders of the Lost Artifacts quest.

Now, even though I'm on level 30 and my Riches of Terra is at Level 5, Flames of Wisdom and Tempest of Bliss are still showing as locked, even though they are supposed to be unlocked on level 16 and 24, respectively.

Am I supposed to level up Riches of Terra to some unspecified level in order to unlock the other monuments? Because if so, it's kind of shitty to not list that in the unlock requirements. Can anyone shed some light on this? I've tried to contact support, but they just keep telling me I have to do the Raiders of the Lost Artifacts quest. The problem is I never got it. Will it eventually show up? Currently I'm on the Road to Fame quest and my queue shows Adulthood next. Never has it shown Raider of the Lost Artifacts. :cry:
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: unlocking monuments - so confused

Post by Thuraya »

raynebair wrote: 04 Jun 2019, 18:44 I'm on level 30 and I have two monuments that are not unlocked yet.
In this post from 2013 the levels for unlocking the remaining monuments are said to be 32 for "Tempest of Bliss" and 40 for "Springs of Fortune". The requirements may have changed later on with an update, showing you different levels now (16 and 24), but maybe your old game still needs the old requirements?
raynebair
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: unlocking monuments - so confused

Post by raynebair »

I thought of that but If that’s the case, I should at least have one more unlocked because it unlocked at level 23. Maybe I’ll catch up when I hit level 32.