Cannot place furniture in ski chalet

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
TwilightMoon
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Cannot place furniture in ski chalet

Post by TwilightMoon »

ErinPW wrote: 24 Jun 2019, 06:46
TwilightMoon wrote: 23 Jun 2019, 18:19 […]

Hi Erin,
I too am unable to place anything below the mezzanine area and am seeking help. I was happy to find your reply to the other forum member but I am just a little confused when it comes to "placing the landing" and "turning it around." Would you mind elaborating a bit? And, is the landing the strip of flooring with the rails on one side and the bedrooms on the other, and if so, how is it placed in your inventory? Thanks so much Erin...I appreciate any assistance you can provide. :)
Hi,

the thing at the Snow Chalet is not a mezzanine but a landing that can be placed in inventory like furniture and stairs. To put it into inventory we go to the upper floor and then tap somewhere in the middle like near the big couch. Then the buttons appear like shown in the pictures I posted earlier in this topic. In inventory it will be stored in the stairs tab. You can replace it at the Snow Chalet or in other homes like other objects from inventory.

Leah described how to place the landing at another topic here:
mockingbird288z wrote: 14 Jan 2018, 19:55
For starters the room has to be big enough. And you have to be on the first floor (or the room that is going to be underneath the open area) to actually place it. If you start on the first floor it's easier to get it into place if you move it with the "move" button while you have it selected. It's the one with four arrows going in four directions. If you start on the second floor (or the room that is going to be just the open space) you can drag it into place easier than you can on the first floor - you don't need to use the move button. But then once it is where you want it to be you need to tap the floor arrow down to the floor underneath to actually place it.
Hope, this helps :)
Success! You're a lifesaver, It worked! Now I just gotta get my Christmas tree to go back inside that I moved to place the couch back :lol: . Thanks again!
ErinPW

Re: Cannot place furniture in ski chalet

Post by ErinPW »

TwilightMoon wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 22:38 […]

Success! You're a lifesaver, It worked! Now I just gotta get my Christmas tree to go back inside that I moved to place the couch back :lol: . Thanks again!
You're very welcome!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View