Simchase boost

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Simchase boost

Post by +.jana.+ »

Sooo... how does the simchase boost work? Does it stay forever or it works just for that one chase?

(Sorry if this was already answered somewhere - I searched but couldn’t find it...)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
ErinPW

Re: Simchase boost

Post by ErinPW »

+.jana.+ wrote: 16 Jul 2019, 18:06 Sooo... how does the simchase boost work? Does it stay forever or it works just for that one chase?

(Sorry if this was already answered somewhere - I searched but couldn’t find it...)
I purchased the boost for the first season and like Laura Craft it only works for the one event. As far as I recall I got the first task at the list (read SimChase rulebook) marked as done and the costs for the mastery task was reduced. I'm not sure whether there was more. To me it's not worth the amount of real money, so I refrained from purchasing it again.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Thanks Erin, much appreciated. Not worth the money indeed... perhaps if it lasted, but not as an one time thing 😕
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Or if you could choose the task to shorten! I am in same boat as Erin. Never purchased after first time.

As I recall, it also reduced the number of sims /items required for the multi-sim tasks. But I didn't see it as helpful to reduce, for example, 24 sims finding 66 pieces to 12 sims finding 33 pieces. Same time would be needed. Might help if you were working on another event at same time (like a pregnancy) by freeing up some sims.