Is there a reason to keep sims at profession level 10?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Is there a reason to keep sims at profession level 10?

Post by SKatF »

I couldn't figure out where to post this question...

I am gradually replacing my sims with superbaby sims. Goal of at least 13 for crafting events.

All my employments/ professions /workplaces are complete/unlocked. I don't keep my nonprofessional sims on any one job; they change as needed. But my 6 max professional sims have never changed jobs.

So far I have avoided replacing them. I really hate actively helping customers at workplaces and would be dismayed to have to rebuild levels. Is there any reason I should be concerned about not having a sim at each max professional level? I think I could rebuild levels by just sending them to work by themselves, but wonder if it'd even be necessary.
ErinPW

Re: Is there a reason to keep sims at profession level 10?

Post by ErinPW »

I don't think it's necessary to keep them, but I like to keep my profession sims at level 10. If I wanted to replace all of my sims I'd also go through the professions again.

The only reason to me is that there may show up new items at marketplace events with exorbitant requirements. The last time I was happy to have my level-10 sims because they get higher rewards. When doing those events I like to speed up the long actions at the work places, so it won't be too hard to complete the events.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Is there a reason to keep sims at profession level 10?

Post by SKatF »

Thanks Erin for recommendations and relocating post