HELP!!! Detective is stuck!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

HELP!!! Detective is stuck!

Post by bloodredroses01 »

My police detective is stuck in her 2nd floor office and I can’t do anything with her. She was fine this morning. My other police officer is fine, I can set him to do tasks and he moves around freely. Can someone please tell me what is going on and how I can fix this?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: HELP!!! Detective is stuck!

Post by SKatF »

I have not experienced this. If nothing else works, you may have to try either cancelling her shift or finishing it with LP.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I tried to cancel but it didn’t work. Even when her shift ended she was still welded into her spot in front of the board in her office. Couldn’t even send her home but I was able to call her to someone else’s house and so far is functional again. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow if it happens again or not.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 24 Dec 2019, 00:31 I tried to cancel but it didn’t work. Even when her shift ended she was still welded into her spot in front of the board in her office. Couldn’t even send her home but I was able to call her to someone else’s house and so far is functional again. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow if it happens again or not.
So glad you were able to get her unstuck. Hoping for the best for you tomorrow. If it's related to the Holiday quest, maybe it will be OK when it ends the 24th.