Actions reset themselves & won't restore Cloud save?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
QuestionAccount1234
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Actions reset themselves & won't restore Cloud save?

Post by QuestionAccount1234 »

Hey, I'm having some trouble and was wondering if anyone here could help!

So as of a few hours ago, I had all my Sims performing actions. Two of them were nearly done baking birthday cakes. When I went back to the game, I found that all the actions had been cancelled somehow; NONE of the Sims were performing any actions, and neither of the birthday cakes was in my inventory so I'm down 10 LP and several hours' worth of actions.

Luckily, I had saved the game to Cloud as of 12 hours ago. But when I went to download it, it gave me a gray bar that says download unavailable.

Does anyone know how I can restore that Cloud save? I've restarted my phone, connected on data instead of Wi-fi...nothing. It won't let me download from Cloud and I'm kinda mad about losing those birthday cakes, since I barely have any LP. Please help???
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Actions reset themselves & won't restore Cloud save?

Post by kls1st »

You should probably just try again every now and then. Who knows what’s going on what with the world on it’s head these days. I would not delete the app right now. You might not get it back timely. Meanwhile try contacting fire monkeys Maybe they can help. Good luck. Stay safe. Also I’m thinking go to your settings and see if Game Center is on. Or Facebook or what ever you use.