(Game Center) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: (Game Center) I need a neighbor!

Post by Palmjill »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Thanks! Felt like a stalker but got friendly enough with a Sim in Another Sim Town to woo-hoo :). You're right, less creepy that way. My night club seems to work ok the 3 that tried it got in and liked it. Now I have to date a neighbor's Sim, at least that's less creepy than trying to go from acquaintance to woo hoo in 7 minutes!
I think most of us find it less creepy to woohoo with a sim from Another Simtown.
However just think of this.... Thousands of other players are WooHooing with that very same Sim....Kyle Baker in my sim's case. Talk about sleeping around! :shock: :lol:
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I got my Flame of Wisdom maxed out at level 70 so anyone interested in the bonus xp are welcomed to my town. My town is not much to look at though. I'm planning on remodelling the houses only when I reach level 52. GC id at my sig.
Oh and the febreeze toilet is at the starting house. :)
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

animagif wrote:I got my Flame of Wisdom maxed out at level 70 so anyone interested in the bonus xp are welcomed to my town. My town is not much to look at though. I'm planning on remodelling the houses only when I reach level 52. GC id at my sig.

Thanks for accepting my neighbor request. I visited your town. I got some great xps from washing hands in the player designed house. I wasn't able to use the febreeze toilet, probably because there were already 10 sims at the house. You might want to add a few more frebreeze toilets in a couple of other houses :D
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

SheilaB wrote:
animagif wrote:I got my Flame of Wisdom maxed out at level 70 so anyone interested in the bonus xp are welcomed to my town. My town is not much to look at though. I'm planning on remodelling the houses only when I reach level 52. GC id at my sig.

Thanks for accepting my neighbor request. I visited your town. I got some great xps from washing hands in the player designed house. I wasn't able to use the febreeze toilet, probably because there were already 10 sims at the house. You might want to add a few more frebreeze toilets in a couple of other houses :D
Ah! That didn't occur to me. Adding a febreeze toilet to every house right now. Thanks for informing me. :)
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

animagif wrote:
SheilaB wrote:

Ah! That didn't occur to me. Adding a febreeze toilet to every house right now. Thanks for informing me. :)
Remember to cloud save afterward. I'll stop by later to check out the new plumbing. :)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

SheilaB wrote:Remember to cloud save afterward. I'll stop by later to check out the new plumbing. :)
Alrightty! Modified the starter house too cos I was bored. :lol:
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

animagif wrote:
SheilaB wrote:Remember to cloud save afterward. I'll stop by later to check out the new plumbing. :)
Alrightty! Modified the starter house too cos I was bored. :lol:
I noticed the big change when I came back. Looking good. I sprayed frebreeze until I leveled up. Now my sim is watching a movie marathon in the mansion on the island.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

SheilaB wrote:I noticed the big change when I came back. Looking good. I sprayed frebreeze until I leveled up. Now my sim is watching a movie marathon in the mansion on the island.

Welcome! Please make yourself at home. :D
Rosewood Debi
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Rosewood Debi »

Thank you to bazlit for adding me as a neighbor. I'll be tapping my fingers off on your Febreze toilets trying to level up! I've been working hobbies until my hands have cramped trying to get that one xp monument leveled up. I want some of the windows at higher levels and it's taking forever to get there! I love the board and enjoy reading posts here everyday! I would love to have new neighbors to visit. I'm DBJ1088 on GC.
GC: DBJ1088
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Rosewood Debi wrote:Thank you to bazlit for adding me as a neighbor. I'll be tapping my fingers off on your Febreze toilets trying to level up! I've been working hobbies until my hands have cramped trying to get that one xp monument leveled up. I want some of the windows at higher levels and it's taking forever to get there! I love the board and enjoy reading posts here everyday! I would love to have new neighbors to visit. I'm DBJ1088 on GC.
No problem! Happy to help. Enjoy your stay. :)