How do I check what step I am in a quest? Don't know how to start Teenagers....

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
EmpathyHeals
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

How do I check what step I am in a quest? Don't know how to start Teenagers....

Post by EmpathyHeals »

Hi, Teenagers shows as QUEST UNLOCKED: #2 IN QUEUE (behind SOUS JUDGEMENTAL). I remember doing a bunch of stuff involving Osiris before in a quest, but my preteens are still preteens. I baked a birthday cake and everything but when I click on a preteen and choose have birthday, it says I need to have the Teenagers quest completed. I don't know how to start it now, or where I am in the process. Any help?
ErinPW

Re: How do I check what step I am in a quest? Don't know how to start Teenagers....

Post by ErinPW »

Welcome to the forum!

There is a list of all quests in Perturbee‘s blog: http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2013/10/wh ... -when.html

The main quests follow a strikt order. Even if you have unlocked a certain quest you can only start with that after you have completed the ones that are listed before. So if „Sous Judgemental“ is the first in your task box, you need to complete it. Next are „An Alien Concept“ and „Multistory Renovations“. After completing those you can do the teenager quest (Coming of Age).
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
EmpathyHeals
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: How do I check what step I am in a quest? Don't know how to start Teenagers....

Post by EmpathyHeals »

Okay, but how do I start the Sous Judgmental quest? I can see a restaurant in my own and it's The Candlelit Fork Restaurant, not built, grayed out with a lock on it. When I click it, it says Requirements: 'Sous Judgmental' quest complete, Reach level 16 (I'm 41).
EmpathyHeals
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by EmpathyHeals »

Oh, I don't have any toddlers, just preteens I want to level up.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Open your taskbox below the simtracker and look through the available quests.

The screenshots should show where to look for the quest you’re on and what to do next. Since you have completed „Preparing for Preteens“ already, watch out for „Sous Judgmental“.

The queued quest I‘m on in the screenshots is „Ocean View Estate“ and the task my sim has to do is „ Call Real Estate Agent on the Phone“

Hope, this helps :)
Attachments
21CEE2A1-C9E9-4903-9E21-4AFEFA8BC2D9.jpeg
iOS 17.4.1

EmpathyHeals
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by EmpathyHeals »

I'm watching out but I don't see it.

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The queued quest I see in your long list is „In Da Clubhouse“ with „Have a toddler take a catnap.“ Weird thing is, you have a preteen already but the Clubhouse quest is supposed to show up before „Preparing for Preteens“. Now you need a toddler to do the current quest. Only completing this will let you go ahaid with the queued quests.

Edit
You could try to do the tasks with your preteen.
iOS 17.4.1

EmpathyHeals
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by EmpathyHeals »

No go, it insists on a toddler. I'm telling you, something's wrong here. And I'm so tired of these preteens and want to age them up so bad, the last thing I want is another toddler. I have seven preteens... sigh.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

EmpathyHeals wrote: 15 Jul 2020, 18:06 No go, it insists on a toddler. I'm telling you, something's wrong here. And I'm so tired of these preteens and want to age them up so bad, the last thing I want is another toddler. I have seven preteens... sigh.
You could ask the Online Support for help. Guess, you‘d still have to go through the quest but possibly they give you the LPs needed to add a baby and for the birthday cake so you can have a toddler.

If you don‘t want to keep the preteens, would you want to keep those sims as teens or rather age them to adults? I don‘t know whether they are needed for your story. In case it doesn‘t matter, you could simply abandon the preteens and then add adults. If you want to do this, tap the preteen and then the 🚫 next to their name.

Nevertheless, if you want to go ahaid with the queued quests the current one needs to be completed.

Sorry that I can‘t do more to help you :?
iOS 17.4.1

EmpathyHeals
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by EmpathyHeals »

No story whatsoever. Thank you! They are soooo out of here!