Broomstick Hobby doesn‘t work at every home

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Broomstick Hobby doesn‘t work at every home

Post by JaneRoettinger »

telemwill wrote: 11 Aug 2020, 20:26 I might rebuild it if I can figure out exactly which lot I can ride broomsticks on.
I can do broomsticks hobby on haunted house lot without any problems.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: School‘s Out Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by telemwill »

JaneRoettinger wrote: 12 Aug 2020, 19:12
telemwill wrote: 11 Aug 2020, 20:26 I might rebuild it if I can figure out exactly which lot I can ride broomsticks on.
Thanks! That's good to know. I haven't tried that one, as I don't really want to use it in this particular build. I have one lot that works near the volcano. It has a dirt road, but is different from the Wizard cottage lot. I can't seem to find it anywhere now. I have "Frogwarts" built on that lot, or I would just reuse it.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 13 Aug 2020, 03:09
Thanks! That's good to know. I haven't tried that one, as I don't really want to use it in this particular build. I have one lot that works near the volcano. It has a dirt road, but is different from the Wizard cottage lot. I can't seem to find it anywhere now. I have "Frogwarts" built on that lot, or I would just reuse it.

Ruth
The Oasis home also works for the broomstick hobby. Guess it doesn’t match the theme :? The lot „Frogwarts“ is built on looks like the island standard lot. Probably that‘s why you don’t find it.
Attachments
192E4A20-1789-46B7-B791-445DACE6EA60.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote: 13 Aug 2020, 06:34
telemwill wrote: 13 Aug 2020, 03:09

Ruth
The Oasis home also works for the broomstick hobby. Guess it doesn’t match the theme :? The lot „Frogwarts“ is built on looks like the island standard lot. Probably that‘s why you don’t find it.
Thanks for the help! Do we not have the island standard lot on the island anymore? I will check and see if I can build it on the island.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 13 Aug 2020, 11:49
[…]

Thanks for the help! Do we not have the island standard lot on the island anymore? I will check and see if I can build it on the island.

Ruth
It depends on the template you build there. I think the empty lot will get the standard lot. But if you build the Wizard‘s house it will be that one. I‘ve got one on the island at Bliss Drive (upper left corner). The hobby doesn‘t work there :(
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Re: Broomstick Hobby doesn‘t work at every home

Post by ErinPW »

I have moved some posts to an own topic :)
iOS 17.4.1

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote: 13 Aug 2020, 11:56
telemwill wrote: 13 Aug 2020, 11:49
[…]

Ruth
It depends on the template you build there. I think the empty lot will get the standard lot. But if you build the Wizard‘s house it will be that one. I‘ve got one on the island at Bliss Drive (upper left corner). The hobby doesn‘t work there :(
Thank you! I am going to try to build the empty lot on the island and see what I get. If it works, I'll rebuild there.

Ruth
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Update: It works!!! The empty lot on the island has a dirt road which works well with the broomstick hobby. So I will be rebuilding my Wizard home there. Maybe I can include a L-shaped room this time.

Ruth
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 17 Aug 2020, 00:30 Update: It works!!! The empty lot on the island has a dirt road which works well with the broomstick hobby. So I will be rebuilding my Wizard home there. Maybe I can include a L-shaped room this time.

Ruth
YAY! I‘m going to visit when it‘s done :)
iOS 17.4.1

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote: 17 Aug 2020, 06:31
telemwill wrote: 17 Aug 2020, 00:30 Update: It works!!! The empty lot on the island has a dirt road which works well with the broomstick hobby. So I will be rebuilding my Wizard home there. Maybe I can include a L-shaped room this time.

Ruth
YAY! I‘m going to visit when it‘s done :)
Oh, good! It's almost ready.