All Game Center friends gone!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: All Game Center friends gone!

Post by RobynE »

I agree that it isn’t because the neighbours are inactive. I have more than one neighbour that has active sims and not sad zombie sims.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

RobynE wrote: 02 Dec 2020, 09:27 I agree that it isn’t because the neighbours are inactive. I have more than one neighbour that has active sims and not sad zombie sims.
Hm. After about 4 weeks of not opening the game, most sims go back to be pretty sparkling no matter how they have been left. This „after 4 weeks auto inspiration“ is visible for visiting neighbors.

I‘m in contact with most of my neighbors, so I know that they are still playing.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

Interesting I thought the zombie revival was only if the neighbour logged in or upgraded. Additionally neighbours are playing current crafting etc
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

RobynE wrote: 02 Dec 2020, 12:09 Interesting I thought the zombie revival was only if the neighbour logged in or upgraded. Additionally neighbours are playing current crafting etc
„Zombie revival“ is new to me ^^ I found out that thing long time ago. The player doesn‘t have to do anything but not open the game for more than 4 weeks.
Seeing sims working on events is a real sign that the player is still active!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

I submitted a ticket as well for missing neighbours, cannot hurt for there to be several tickets for the one issue
Sleepeople
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Sleepeople »

I agree Robyn, the more tickets the better! The response to mine was:

"Please let me share that Your issue has been confirmed by the development team. A task to correct this has been added to the backlog and will be likely fixed in a future update, however, at this stage we don't have a timeline for an official fix. We understand that this may not be ideal but, due to the rarity and difficulty in reproducing the issue, support will no longer be able to assist."

I was offered a "generous amount of in-game currency" which amounted to about 50 Social points. They're ready to close the ticket now so I have to decide what I want to do with the game - keep playing w/o Social Points, stop playing, connect with Facebook...? *sigh* I know there are lots of bigger problems in the world, but I was happy with my small friends list that had just what I needed.
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

Bah, should be easy to duplicate, just be on game centre.
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

I have no desire to switch to Facebook to get game friends
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Oh glad it’s not just me then. My party boat is empty too. Let’s hope it’s sorted soon
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Sleepeople wrote: 04 Dec 2020, 19:29 I agree Robyn, the more tickets the better! The response to mine was:

"Please let me share that Your issue has been confirmed by the development team. A task to correct this has been added to the backlog and will be likely fixed in a future update, however, at this stage we don't have a timeline for an official fix. We understand that this may not be ideal but, due to the rarity and difficulty in reproducing the issue, support will no longer be able to assist."

I was offered a "generous amount of in-game currency" which amounted to about 50 Social points. They're ready to close the ticket now so I have to decide what I want to do with the game - keep playing w/o Social Points, stop playing, connect with Facebook...? *sigh* I know there are lots of bigger problems in the world, but I was happy with my small friends list that had just what I needed.
Interesting. I sent a ticket too but maybe they did not understand what my problem was, since they said friends are only available through Facebook and declared that the ticket has been resolved... I sent more information though, hopefully they will see what I mean. Maybe I was unclear at first.