All Game Center friends gone!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ErinPW

Re: All Game Center friends gone!

Post by ErinPW »

chamilet wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 06:01 […]

Hmmm. That's an interesting thought. I only checked my friends on my iPad, which won't update past iOS 9. I just assumed my friends were also still on the game on my iPhone.

Just checked my iPhone. Currently it's on iOS 13.7 since I haven't apparently been asleep during what it would consider "overnight" in order for it to update. I wonder if they'll disappear when I update to iOS 14.2?
I guess they will disappear :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

I guess they want to encourage people to up their VIP status so that they can spin for SPs.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

This has been an ongoing problem. It seems they could at least upgrade Another Sim Town so it had everything needed to complete Social Tasks
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

SKatF wrote: 15 Dec 2020, 05:14 This has been an ongoing problem. It seems they could at least upgrade Another Sim Town so it had everything needed to complete Social Tasks
YES!!! Agree a gajillion % with this!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

SKatF wrote: 15 Dec 2020, 05:14 This has been an ongoing problem. It seems they could at least upgrade Another Sim Town so it had everything needed to complete Social Tasks
This!! Absolutely ridiculous to have only one neighbor town available - and you can’t do the tasks ! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I’m signed in through Facebook, and all my neighbors were there until I updated to the latest iOS version last week ( wish I’d seen this thread first :cry: ). Now they are gone.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

So I got a new iPhone and on the new phone all my Game Center friends are gone but on my old iPad which is on iOS 12 something they are all still there. I can even save from my phone to the iPad and they are still there. So the glitch has to be related to the iOS.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

My Game Center friends disappeared already last year, and then I added someone from this forum through FB so I could at least do the social tasks. That worked for a while but now, once again, all I have left is Another Sim Town which, as peopke have mentioned, is stupid since it won’t let us do all tasks. Ugh. I might as well stop playing the game since SPs are needed for everything nowadays.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Sometimes facebook friends disappear if they haven't played in a while. I just had some of mine drop off. You could add a couple new ones from the forum.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 06 Feb 2021, 06:49 Sometimes facebook friends disappear if they haven't played in a while. I just had some of mine drop off. You could add a couple new ones from the forum.
Yes, that‘s one of the known issues re. missing neighbors. But this time it‘s different, as also towns that are played regularly are missing.

There is another topic for missing neighbors on iOS devices: https://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6130
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

Anyone seen any updates from EA or support on fixing the missing game centre friends?