Can't place chalet fireplace

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
lil.lexis.sims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Can't place chalet fireplace

Post by lil.lexis.sims »

For some reason I can't place the chalet fireplace I've built a mezzanine but it just doesn't work
ErinPW

Re: Can't place chalet fireplace

Post by ErinPW »

lil.lexis.sims wrote: 27 Jun 2021, 23:15 For some reason I can't place the chalet fireplace I've built a mezzanine but it just doesn't work
Welcome to the forum, lil.lexis.sims!

I can‘t either , but figured out how it would work. Take the mezzanine away from the wall, place the fireplace and the place a little mezzanine to the left and another to the right of it. The Fireplace will not be surrounded by a railing.
Attachments
DD8C0089-F820-46A2-BE8F-D56C40FAB314.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

I am not having a problem. It’s not intuitive that you place the mezzanine on the floor below. Huh? Yeh! Go figger :roll:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

kls1st wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 17:18 I am not having a problem. It’s not intuitive that you place the mezzanine on the floor below. Huh? Yeh! Go figger :roll:
Hm
I had the mezzanine on second floor and tried to place that fireplace on first floor. There was nothing in the way that wouldn‘t allow to set down the fireplace, so I tried with resizing and that worked.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

ErinPW wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 17:55
kls1st wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 17:18 I am not having a problem. It’s not intuitive that you place the mezzanine on the floor below. Huh? Yeh! Go figger :roll:
Hm
I had the mezzanine on second floor and tried to place that fireplace on first floor. There was nothing in the way that wouldn‘t allow to set down the fireplace, so I tried with resizing and that worked.
I realize I am dealing with a LANDING not a MEZZANINE :oops: ! Good thing I’m not an actual architect :o .