Missing Inspiration Cake Slices

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Missing Inspiration Cake Slices

Post by bloodredroses01 »

At 6pm everyday I try to do several things in my game - collect the “mail”, collect from my one, lonely little neighbor, and use some of my roughly 900 cake slices to inspire all my Sims but not today! Today I ran out of slices before I reached my last Sim because I suddenly only have 27 cake slices!

Why have my cake slices disappeared? Where are they now? Is anyone else having this problem or know anything about what’s going on?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Missing Inspiration Cake Slices

Post by bluebeariscool »

Oooh how strange! I never had or have got as many cake slices as that as I use them as I go along but I’ve not noticed any problems.

Ugh! How gutting to lose so many. I hope you get to the bottom of it
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I only had so many because I didn’t use them for the longest time (used the singing fish instead) and they just built up.🤷‍♀️ One day I finally started using them. Since about half of them get replaced every day the number holds fairly steady. (Or I should say held.) Losing them sucks but if I skip inspiring my Sims today I’ll have plenty tomorrow and as long as I collect from the mailbox every day it’ll be fine plus I have the singing fish as back up.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 16 Jul 2021, 23:29 At 6pm everyday I try to do several things in my game - collect the “mail”, collect from my one, lonely little neighbor, and use some of my roughly 900 cake slices to inspire all my Sims but not today! Today I ran out of slices before I reached my last Sim because I suddenly only have 27 cake slices!

Why have my cake slices disappeared? Where are they now? Is anyone else having this problem or know anything about what’s going on?
I have the same routine for my 3 themed Simtowns…I would hate for this to be a possibility :shock:
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

lollipop369 wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 23:37
bloodredroses01 wrote: 16 Jul 2021, 23:29 At 6pm everyday I try to do several things in my game - collect the “mail”, collect from my one, lonely little neighbor, and use some of my roughly 900 cake slices to inspire all my Sims but not today! Today I ran out of slices before I reached my last Sim because I suddenly only have 27 cake slices!

I have the same routine for my 3 themed Simtowns…I would hate for this to be a possibility :shock:
I have mine. Did you get yours back? If not, I'd contact EA
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

My cakes are all there… (around 4000 slices - somehow they keep piling up 🙈😂) so luckily it doesn’t seem to be widespread, phew!
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded