Is the sim springs event good or bad? My opinion!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ChocolateCookie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Is the sim springs event good or bad? My opinion!

Post by ChocolateCookie »

The time limit:
It gives you a 24 hour time limit each days,

The first 6 days seems not stressfull at all but 7 to 10 it gives you like 6 or 8 hour tasks!
Which made me fail to get the 2 zesty prizes at Tumbleweed Terrace and Dusty Dwelling.

Tasks:
Each day has a "Check in" task that's 1 hour, its not bad. But there is this one bug that happened to me where if your sim is doing the "Check in" task like from Dusty Dwelling, and go to Tumbleweed Terrace; Johnny Zest goes there and my sim cancels the action!

The deadline extension:
I really hate this one.
Each time you miss a day it makes you pay simoleons (It may be expensive depends on which lot you are renovating.)
And everytime you miss a day, it gets more expensive!

The rewards:
After finishing the lot, it gives you a house template which is really beautiful! My favourite one is the Arid Apartments lot, its big and has a cool balcony!

Do i like this event:
Pretty good that it gives you cool rewards like house templates, extra prizes and more! But the time limit and the deadline extension is a penalty for this one.

So thats my opinion! :)
ChocolateCookie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Is the sim springs event good or bad? My opinion!

Post by ChocolateCookie »

Edit: I need to pay 137,400 simoleons for the deadline extension, while doing the "Share Second Opinions" Task; one of my sims just canceled the action or i didnt look carefully! I honestly dont like this event anymore.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

ChocolateCookie wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 07:36 Edit: I need to pay 137,400 simoleons for the deadline extension, while doing the "Share Second Opinions" Task; one of my sims just canceled the action or i didnt look carefully! I honestly dont like this event anymore.
The costs for the time extensions are ridiculous as well as the investment costs! Especially as events are running back to back and players hardly can set their sims on earning Simoleons.

Nevertheless I still like this event more than the stupid Influence Island thing.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

I missed yhe development deadline for the last day in the Sim Spring library. The penalty/deadline extension was 2.9 million simoleons 😒