Finally completed all lots in the sim springs event!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ChocolateCookie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Finally completed all lots in the sim springs event!

Post by ChocolateCookie »

Yay! No more deadline extensions, and ridiculous time limits! It costed me alot of simoleons.

It was pretty much a pain to be on time from the deadline, never got those zesty prices :(

It was pretty much fun designing the houses, especially Arid Apartments!

And now its time for the neighborhood tasks...
Attachments
Completed Lots
Completed Lots
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Finally completed all lots in the sim springs event!

Post by Nkara »

Congratulations! I also finished and it's nice to be done and have some new lots to build on. I haven't started on the neighborhood tasks, having a little bit of a hard time finding motivation for it... What's yours?
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Have the kinks been worked out? Is it possible to win the zesty prizes? What are they? I’ve stayed updated and have not had any problems but I haven’t started the springs process and am not really inclined to. I’d appreciate any thoughts…
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

kls1st wrote: 05 Sep 2021, 12:14 Have the kinks been worked out? Is it possible to win the zesty prizes? What are they? I’ve stayed updated and have not had any problems but I haven’t started the springs process and am not really inclined to. I’d appreciate any thoughts…
After the hotfix I only stumbled over one bug. My sim was talking with Johnny and I visited one of the other lots in Sandy Suburbs. When my sim should have been done, he had stopped the task and was waiting for me at the postbox. Therefore I recommend not to visit other lots while you’re doing the tasks with Johnny.

You can always view the prizes in the Menu where you also see the tasks.

Two more tips:
- If you start early for 5 or 10 SP, you‘ll have more time to complete that day.
- If you think about skipping a single task, have a look at the amount for the rest of the day. It may be cheaper to tap the button at the bottom.
Attachments
F096759B-8F04-4767-BFDD-5203167374FD.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Thanks Erin :) I guess I will start it after this next update. One or two things at a time is enough cause there’s always something else :o
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

kls1st wrote: 06 Sep 2021, 14:53 Thanks Erin :) I guess I will start it after this next update. One or two things at a time is enough cause there’s always something else :o
You‘re very welcome :)
I did wait until the first three events in that update were over. But it takes a long time, so I came into the next update with two other events at the same time again 🤷‍♀️
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View