Owned Christmas decor

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Owned Christmas decor

Post by SKatF »

Decorating my Sim houses for Christmas. Freaked at first as couldn't find most of past year's decor; just a few items. I forgot Christmas items are locked out of main part of store until December update. But then thought to check inventory section and found them.

But couldn't find my few old style Christmas trees except one that I'd left out. Anyone else find theirs? Maybe I need to check again.

The tabletop trees are in lighting, but not also in decorations section.
Attachments
Tabletop tree
Tabletop tree
Old style tree
Old style tree
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Owned Christmas decor

Post by kls1st »

A few things I’m finding in the store but I’m finding everything I think I oughta find in inventory; either in “decorations” or “outdoor decorations” except for what’s in “lighting”. I can’t find the little round train set or the couple piles of Christmas presents but that could just be I’m not seeing them. I don’t know what I don’t remember :D. Their efforts to organize the store and the inventory, while appreciated, are falling short of being very useful. Hopefully they will keep working on it. I wish they’d give it to us to organize our own. There’s so much I would put in the attic for, probably, ever :?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I placed the older Christmas decorations in my Christmas house, so they don‘t fill my inventory. When I want to decorate, I pick them up and at my Sim’s homes I find them at the beginning of every related tab of inventory.

The new filter isn‘t perfect, yet. Sometimes when I‘m using it for searching for an item, I still don’t find it. Like the little train set which I know can only be placed on the floor. It‘s in table decorations :? For the piles of presents I used the filter for table decorations and also found the train sets. The star rating did help, too.
Attachments
4AA63D3E-555D-465D-8F92-CCAFF468F9A1.jpeg
E5AEA271-15C4-49AD-A070-BF2D0DD1499D.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I found my missing trees today. Perhaps I overlooked them or maybe the release of the Christmas items into the store today helped.

I may adapt Erin's suggestion and build a basement in a lot that has none and store seasonal items there instead of in the home store inventory.

I don't see Santa's milk and cookies this year. Glad I had quite a few from some years ago.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211201-210005_Sims FreePlay.jpg
Screenshot_20211201-210110_Sims FreePlay.jpg