Can't demolish house.

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Anita
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Can't demolish house.

Post by Anita »

Four years later, but I might have the solution!

I had the exact same problem, moved sims out but couldn't demolish.
Level 10 so no pets yet. But, I send my sim to a neighbours town.
As soon as she got back I could demolish the house.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Anita wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 08:01 Four years later, but I might have the solution!

I had the exact same problem, moved sims out but couldn't demolish.
Level 10 so no pets yet. But, I send my sim to a neighbours town.
As soon as she got back I could demolish the house.
I just had the same problem and your tip solved it. Was able to bulldoze lot as soon as I brought my sim back from visiting a neighbor. Thanks Anita!!!! :D
Kissy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Kissy »

I just had this problem for a couple of days before I found this thread and realized that it's vising neighbors all the time that is causing this. I brought my sim home from doing the social tasks and suddenly the demolis-icon was available. I'm trying to figure out why this is, and the only reason I can think of relates to the message you get if you try to cloud save while vising a neighbor: cloud save isn't available when you're visiting neighbors.

So I guess the game doesn't "remember" it correctly that you have already moved your sims and pets out of there if there if you don't check in on the house at a time when you don't have any sims visiting neighbors. Then when you do that check-in with all sims home, the game updates its data on how many sims and pets are in that house. So this might actually both cause and solve a lot of issues that seem to be with the game staying up to date on what you do.
Scarlet_1584
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

I need help pls

Post by Scarlet_1584 »

Hi need help pls how can i demolish a home lot it says there’s a sim or pet but its empty already 🙁
Scarlet_1584
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Scarlet_1584 »

Thank you so much solves my problem 👏🥰
Pattidee
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Pattidee »

I’m having the same problem. I can’t demolish a house either after trying everything I thought to do plus what others have said to do. I’ve moved in a family and then relocated that same family to another house. Still no resolution for me either. It’s VERY annoying! I’ll check back in here from time to time to see if there are any updates but I have my doubts! Good luck to you…..and anyone else having this issue!