(Facebook) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ErinPW

Re: (Facebook) I need a neighbor!

Post by ErinPW »

Meghansheppard603 wrote: 23 Oct 2020, 10:18 I am totally stuck. I am trying to complete the social task to Hug a neighbors cat but when I go to the purple world and visit it seems no sims have cats.... HELP
I have moved your post to the propper topic. If you look through the last two or three pages you will find many players who are looking for neighbors, too. Most of them posted their contact info so others can send requests.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Mr.MeeperPeeper
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Mr.MeeperPeeper »

Hi, I need a neighbor for one of my tasks. It says that I need to have a sim use a poolside recliner on a neighboring sim's town but I don't have any neighbor's if you can help that would be great.
JennaMeridian
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by JennaMeridian »

If you send me a fb friendship request, I'm Jannit Alphabet there. In the profile link it says jannit.alphabet.5, if that helps you. Pool & recliner can be found in starter house (ice themed house) which is my not yet finished HFN. Please write me somehow that you're from here if your name in fb is very different.
If anyone else needs a neighbor, feel free to send me a friendship request, but please somehow tell me you're from here.
Yours
Jenna
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

JennaMeridian wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 14:18 If anyone else needs a neighbor, feel free to send me a friendship request, but please somehow tell me you're from here.
Yours
Jenna
Jenna, if you tap on a person's name in a post, it takes you to their forum page and there is an option to send a private message.
Attachments
Tap on name on post
Tap on name on post
Tap to send private message, such as "just sent a FB request to be friends"
Tap to send private message, such as "just sent a FB request to be friends"
hls1970
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by hls1970 »

Hi I'm Heidi and I just started playing sims. I would like to get some friends from facebook. My Facebook is : Heidi Sallee
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

hls1970 wrote: 02 Dec 2020, 19:36 Hi I'm Heidi and I just started playing sims. I would like to get some friends from facebook. My Facebook is : Heidi Sallee
Welcome to the forum, Heidi!

I have moved your post to a more suitable topic :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Mariaveldmeijer
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Need a neighbour on Facebook! ! !

Post by Mariaveldmeijer »

Add me on facebook: Maria Veldmeyer :D
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

For people looking for Facebook neighbours: it would be really helpful if you post a link to your Facebook profile, because there’s usually more than 1 account with the same name.

“ Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard. Tap OK to exit the screen”
Jwpjwp
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jwpjwp »

Hey all need some neighbours for the social tasks (currently on cuddle a cat) could some add me please? https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.williamsonpersh
Louisaivy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 24 „Wedding Wrangle“ (9 days)

Post by Louisaivy »

Hi I need sim friends as my Facebook doesn’t link with my sims add me