Date Night Update

Post your information regarding updates here
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Date Night Update

Post by SKatF »

It is available around midnight Feb 4, 2020 to me, Eastern Standard US time. Not sure of roll out. Found following info at
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-s ... ght-update

Summary
*Windows now transparent
*Day night cycle now active in home lots and will match your phone time. You can override to make your game always day or always night in game settings
*Lights/lamps now functional. Can be off, on or automatic (turn self on at night)

*There will be four ‘limited time offer’ packs called Anniversary Bonanza, containing things from past and present Sims games. If you buy all four, you get a fifth pack free which is the Sim-eating plant, Mawdrey, from SFP. Who knew the plant had a name?

*They are adding an extra large home lot, about twice the size of other lots. You have to buy it. Info not clear whether this is an extra lot you can build on, but no one else can see, like the other extra lots.

It would be much more interesting to me if you could hold parties on whatever lot you chose. Then I might develop one or more. As it is .... why?

Events in Update
Details will be separately listed in Events section as this post is long already (All dates AEST):

*Sweet Treat Showdown Dessert for Two. You can start between Jan 4 and Feb 23, lasts 21 days

* Limited Time Quest theme is Sims Franchise 20th Anniversary. Available from February 6

*Wumples Quest: Sims Mobile 2nd Anniversary Available from February 26

* Sweet Treat Showdown Grand Mansion Start anytime between Feb 27 and March 15, lasts 19 days

Man, am I getting tired of Sweet Treat Showdown!