Izzy Fashion Gems/Stickers

This is the subforum for all guides related to The Sims Mobile
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Izzy Fashion Gems/Stickers

Post by Simsaddict456 »

So the following is probably pretty obvious but it took me way too long to figure out so I decided I might as well share. I just got my prizes from the stickers I was given and I couldn't figure out why did the sim that got twice as many stickers as all the others got less fashion gems and than I realised that actually the game looks at each category separately and depending on number of stickers gives you stars

0-1 stickers = 0 stars
2 stickers = 1 star
3 stickers = 2 stars
4 or more stickers = 3 stars

and then the number of stars gets transformed to fashion gems, so the maximum amout of fashion gems you can get per sim is 9. So the best thing to do in the middle of the week if you are getting only stickers of one type would be to try to change style also getting more than 4 stickers of each type unfortunately doesn't help at all.
mockingbird288z

Re: Izzy Fashion Gems

Post by mockingbird288z »

Another thing about the stickers and fashion gems for those who haven't retired a sim yet:

You don't get fashion gems for a retired sim. So if you retire a sim in the middle of the week or at the end of the week any stickers that sim earned during the week are gone and not turned into fashion gems.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 14 Apr 2018, 17:42 Another thing about the stickers and fashion gems for those who haven't retired a sim yet:

You don't get fashion gems for a retired sim. So if you retire a sim in the middle of the week or at the end of the week any stickers that sim earned during the week are gone and not turned into fashion gems.
So best time to retire a sim, at least to maximize gems, is right after we get the gem awards for the week?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 15 Apr 2018, 05:12
mockingbird288z wrote: 14 Apr 2018, 17:42 Another thing about the stickers and fashion gems for those who haven't retired a sim yet:

So best time to retire a sim, at least to maximize gems, is right after we get the gem awards for the week?
Yes. At least if they got lots of stickers over the week.

This is also the reason why I don‘t give stickers to seniors.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

I think it's been changed to needing 6 of each stickers to earn 3 stars because one of my sims only got 8 fashion gems even though he had more than 4 of each type of sticker.

He got 5 of the "Cool" sticker and only got 2 stars for that. He got 6 of the "Hot" sticker and got 3 stars. I didn't try to change his outfit to get more stickers during the week cause I knew he had at least 4 of everything.

Since they might change it maybe it's a good idea to keep trying different outfits to get a lot of each sticker.
mockingbird288z

With the latest update there's now a place to see all the stickers your sim has earned so far!
IMG_7595.JPG
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 23:00 With the latest update there's now a place to see all the stickers your sim has earned so far!

IMG_7595.JPG
It's nice it says when contest ends, also.
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 23:25
mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 23:00 With the latest update there's now a place to see all the stickers your sim has earned so far!

IMG_7595.JPG
It's nice it says when contest ends, also.
Yes! I know it's generally on Monday (at least for my time zone) but it always throws me when it doesn't happen in the morning on Mondays so having an exact countdown is really nice.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 00:39 I think it's been changed to needing 6 of each stickers to earn 3 stars because one of my sims only got 8 fashion gems even though he had more than 4 of each type of sticker.

He got 5 of the "Cool" sticker and only got 2 stars for that. He got 6 of the "Hot" sticker and got 3 stars. I didn't try to change his outfit to get more stickers during the week cause I knew he had at least 4 of everything.

Since they might change it maybe it's a good idea to keep trying different outfits to get a lot of each sticker.
Last week and this week, it seems you need 7 stickers to get 3 stars in a category. 1 or 2 seems to be 1 star, 3 to 6 is 2 stars and 7 and up are 3 stars.
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 07 May 2018, 22:16
mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 00:39 I think it's been changed to needing 6 of each stickers to earn 3 stars because one of my sims only got 8 fashion gems even though he had more than 4 of each type of sticker.

Last week and this week, it seems you need 7 stickers to get 3 stars in a category. 1 or 2 seems to be 1 star, 3 to 6 is 2 stars and 7 and up are 3 stars.
I hope they stop increasing the amount of stickers needed. One of my sims barely squeaks by each week. I wonder if it would be considered abusing the system to start up a topic so people could post their sims and what stickers they need for that week?