Party Tips

This is the subforum for all guides related to The Sims Mobile
ErinPW

Re: Party Tips

Post by ErinPW »

BlacKat wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 03:27 Have just about finished all of the careers and have completed all the hobbies. Want to have a party that is great for everyone. Anyone know if you have to put everything out, i.e., different stoves and yoga mats so to get the max possible hobby and career points for guests?

And which is better to attend? When the hobbies and careers are orange or blue? I can never figure it out.
I have moved your question to the Party Tips topic.

I'm trying to place one of each hobby and career items and the ones that unlock more party tasks for them. I don't own all of them because some cost simcash :?

For which parties are better to attend have a look at some posts on page 2 of this topic, starting there: http://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic.p ... =10#p68510
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Can’t attend Party Please help!

Post by BlacKat »

SKatF wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 05:39
BlacKat wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 03:27 Have just about finished all of the careers and have completed all the hobbies. Want to have a party that is great for everyone. Anyone know if you have to put everything out, i.e., different stoves and yoga mats so to get the max possible hobby and career points for guests?

And which is better to attend? When the hobbies and careers are orange or blue? I can never figure it out.
You don't have to put out all yoga mats, for example, to offer the hobby. Once a visitor does one action, it will become unavailable at all the mats until timer resets, so I don't think more than one helps, unless there's something I haven't figured out.

You can see the actions earn higher than usual points, in the 60s, which is good for your visitor's progress toward "life of party" rewards plus helps level up the party faster.
Thank you! Will double check that I have all the extra out that coorespond the careers and hobbies. Want to help my guests get as much as they can to help in their hobbies/careers. And definitely love having a level 10 party!
Zuzupj
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Zuzupj »

Ever since the Internet hobby update I can't seem to find parties that have all four of my sims listed as ideal attendees. Before it only took a couple times clicking on find parties but now I end up giving up after a few minutes and selecting the first one I see that has at least three listed.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Zuzupj wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 16:45 Ever since the Internet hobby update I can't seem to find parties that have all four of my sims listed as ideal attendees. Before it only took a couple times clicking on find parties but now I end up giving up after a few minutes and selecting the first one I see that has at least three listed.
I have the internet stuff, as well as all other hobbies. If you send me your player ID thru this forum's messaging, I could add you. Let me know your player name too, if not Zuzupj on Mobile. I just deleted someone who apparently stopped playing, so I have room for one more. I have a party once a week.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

SKatF wrote: 08 Apr 2018, 23:34
DiTori wrote: 08 Apr 2018, 10:50
SKatF wrote: 06 Apr 2018, 13:42 I was finally able to host a birthday party after unlocking the third sim. I used all 3 sims and tapped dilligently at tasks. As I leveled the party up, more sims came and it became easier.

Question: after I had my party to level 10, I did send my sims to work. If someone comes to the party, I'm wondering if they found my house empty. Mockingbird or Contrary might be able to answer this, as I see they both visited after my sims went to work (thanks for coming.) When I saw that, I pulled them from work temporarily and was able to do party interactions with them, before allowing them to return to work.
After attending your party (which was full of glam people save for me :D ) was inspired to throw one. Lots of people came which made me happy. Nice place you have!
DiTori, what's your Sim Mobile game player name? I'll look for you.
Sorry for late response. I ended up deleting it because it was just too much to deal with. :(
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot