Cost of "repairing" items

This is the subforum for all guides related to The Sims Mobile
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Cost of "repairing" items

Post by SKatF »

nikigunn wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 23:33 Internet hobby video camera just broke for me. 168 simoleans to repair. Ugh.
Same here. So far, computer hasn't broken. I am trying to use only computer and people, not other items.

I tend to do work instead of hobbies to generate resources as (thank god) the stuff at workplaces doesn't "break" like stuff at home does.
byronbub
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Cost of "repairing" items

Post by byronbub »

I bought the three golden bathroom items bathtub, toilet, and sink when they were offered and Ive noticed I havent had to repair the bathtub or toilet yet. Do they not break down? Has anyone else experienced this? If they dont break down that is awesome and definitely something to keep in mind the next time they offer items like that.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Cost of "repairing" items

Post by SKatF »

byronbub wrote: 04 May 2019, 08:31 I bought the three golden bathroom items bathtub, toilet, and sink when they were offered and Ive noticed I havent had to repair the bathtub or toilet yet. Do they not break down? Has anyone else experienced this? If they dont break down that is awesome and definitely something to keep in mind the next time they offer items like that.
They never break down. I don't really like the color, but my bathrooms are definitely gold. 🙂 Just wish there was a matching gold shower! Preferably one which also also didn't break.