This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Super League Throwdown Event - Repeat Event

Post by SKatF »

Source
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discu ... -p/9156418

This is a repeat event. If you played it before, when you start this time, it will show what prizes you already have.

Notes:

The prizes don't block out once you get them, so there can be lots of repeats while you are still not getting something you may want. Frustrating! Repeat prizes get you a consolation prize of a few simoleans or gems.

The step 1 prize in the accompanying quest is a plumb bob lamp that goes into your storage. Put it in your house right away as it gives out the ribbons that are event currency. Maximum it holds is 125 so be sure to collect when it gets close to cap. Even if you don't want the final prize as you already have one, start it to get the lamp. Also prizes along the way are ribbons, so it may be worth doing for them.

There is a bigger lamp you can buy with RL $ that gives even more ribbons. Maximum 400. If you happened to buy it last time, put it out too. I did and found it still worked. Yay.
Attachments
Quest steps
Quest steps
Prizes you can try for with either ribbons or simcash
Prizes you can try for with either ribbons or simcash
Chart with special activity information
Chart with special activity information
This is the "booster" package to purchase. Not essential to play.
This is the "booster" package to purchase. Not essential to play.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Super League Throwdown Event - Repeat Event

Post by simmare »

At least this one’s an actual quest, not another stupid sweet treat thing. I’ll probably do and still not get the hotdog costume, which is fine with me.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Super League Throwdown Event - Repeat Event

Post by SKatF »

This is the third time for me. Still picking up a few colors on items I won previously. And still no hot dog costume. Might be good to get silly stickers? But how often would you use it TBH.