Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
ErinPW

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by ErinPW »

LittleBean wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 07:14 There is currently a pack in the online store for the rustic farmhouse bathroom items & 2 new wallpapers. I purchased the pack for the wallpaper because designing is my favorite thing in the game.

Both wallpapers are 5 LPs per square! I’m so upset I paid real money for these and I’ll never be able to use them. 😤😢😡

Apologies if this isn’t the correct forum topic for this gripe, but I want to pass this info on to my fellow simmers. Hoping no one else gets played 😑
I'd be upset as well. Earlier in the game purchased items were free in home store or at least not too expensive. Hopefully there are many players who a support ticket and complain at the official sites!

(I have moved your post to the proper topic.)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

ErinPW wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 08:15
LittleBean wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 07:14 There is currently a pack in the online store for the rustic farmhouse bathroom items & 2 new wallpapers. I purchased the pack for the wallpaper because designing is my favorite thing in the game.

Both wallpapers are 5 LPs per square! I’m so upset I paid real money for these and I’ll never be able to use them. 😤😢😡

Apologies if this isn’t the correct forum topic for this gripe, but I want to pass this info on to my fellow simmers. Hoping no one else gets played 😑
I'd be upset as well. Earlier in the game purchased items were free in home store or at least not too expensive. Hopefully there are many players who a support ticket and complain at the official sites!

(I have moved your post to the proper topic.)
Thanks for moving my post 🙂

I think I’m going to submit a ticket, this is just bad form. If they posted the in-game costs of these items I wouldn’t have bought the pack. SPs and LPs for a couch or a chair is one thing, but wall papers and floors end up costing so much, and you can’t pop them in your inventory to use later if you change your mind about a room design.

I’m really put off by this.

Edited to add:

Does anyone know the likelihood I’ll be able to get a refund for this pack? I’ve submitted a ticket once before over two years ago about not receiving a holiday player gift. At the time they were giving one unearned quest prize to players that you unlocked by opening a present that would spawn at one of your lots. I never got a reply to that ticket. The gift box is still on my lot, too 😂. If a sim opens it it just reappears, without ever receiving the gift that was meant to be inside.
Attachments
4E6784B4-09D1-4737-9242-CFB0B9A546B5.jpeg
4E6784B4-09D1-4737-9242-CFB0B9A546B5.jpeg (29.68 KiB) Viewed 7979 times
Kem123
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Online store prices

Post by Kem123 »

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me! I am weary about buying items from the online store sometimes because I want to know what the prices are for simoleons/LPs/SPs once it's bought. Is there any way to find out before you purchase an item how much it will cost in build mode to place it in a home? I've tried looking through threads on here but can't really find any information, so if I missed it I apologize!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Kem123 wrote: 23 Jan 2020, 19:32 Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me! I am weary about buying items from the online store sometimes because I want to know what the prices are for simoleons/LPs/SPs once it's bought. Is there any way to find out before you purchase an item how much it will cost in build mode to place it in a home? I've tried looking through threads on here but can't really find any information, so if I missed it I apologize!
I have moved your post to a related topic. There are links to other topics at the opening post. At those topics you will find pictures of the inhold and ingame prices of many bundles. It's hard to keep track of all new bundles so the topics are not complete. If you post the name of a bundle or even a screenshot you may get a reply with the wanted infos :)
iOS 17.4.1

3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Online store prices

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Kem123 wrote: 23 Jan 2020, 19:32 Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me! I am weary about buying items from the online store sometimes because I want to know what the prices are for simoleons/LPs/SPs once it's bought. Is there any way to find out before you purchase an item how much it will cost in build mode to place it in a home? I've tried looking through threads on here but can't really find any information, so if I missed it I apologize!
There are YouTube accounts that show off the packs and the prices after buying them. Just type in the pack that you're after in the search box and there should be vids that come up.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Store pack question

Post by SKatF »

(Moderator, wasn't sure where to post this question, please move post if there is a more appropriate place.)

I really want a white 3 star 'frig. Does anyone know the star ratings of 'fridges in this pack, now on sale in my store?

And doesn't it bug you that star ratings and cost for items (beyond the free one) are not listed for purchase items?
Attachments
20200407_103359.jpg
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Store pack question

Post by Thuraya »

SKatF wrote: 08 Apr 2020, 01:58 (Moderator, wasn't sure where to post this question, please move post if there is a more appropriate place.)

I really want a white 3 star 'frig. Does anyone know the star ratings of 'fridges in this pack, now on sale in my store?

And doesn't it bug you that star ratings and cost for items (beyond the free one) are not listed for purchase items?
All of these fridges are one star only and cost 15 LPs each. :evil:

All of them are available with templates that could be won in live events or seasonal quests. The black one is in the Snow Chalet (and others), the white one in the Rustic Farmhouse - both of these templates could be won with seasonal quests (Christmas 2017 and 2018). The grey one is in the Secret Garden House template from the Romantic Garden Live Event.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 08 Apr 2020, 01:58 (Moderator, wasn't sure where to post this question, please move post if there is a more appropriate place.)

I have moved your post to the online store topic :)

The fridges are named „Chalet…“ white, silver and black. They are in the game already, but we only get them from templates. They are all 1-star.
Attachments
EE50C73C-36F7-4359-95BA-F62A97135CE5.jpeg
iOS 17.4.1

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Thanks. I thought they looked familiar! I haven't yet built all the templates I won, so some things don't yet show in my store (if unlocked) or inventory (if built and demolished).
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

The free Star Wars outfits are now available in the online store.