[GUIDE] Mystery Island's Four Monuments

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [GUIDE] Mystery Island's Four Monuments

Post by annarose »

Just finished upgrading my Goddess Monument to Level 25 and got my first 2LP reward this morning!! As a matter of interest, thought I'd work out how many LP's I would need to upgrade all 4 monuments to Level 25 (currently Level 15, 16, 16, 17) ... almost 5,000 LP's! I'm going to be collecting resources for a very long time yet - at least I won't have to trade them with that pesky pirate anymore.
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tara2388 »

annarose wrote:Just finished upgrading my Goddess Monument to Level 25 and got my first 2LP reward this morning!! As a matter of interest, thought I'd work out how many LP's I would need to upgrade all 4 monuments to Level 25 (currently Level 15, 16, 16, 17) ... almost 5,000 LP's! I'm going to be collecting resources for a very long time yet - at least I won't have to trade them with that pesky pirate anymore.
Haha! How long have you been playing? I've been playing for 2 years and none of my monuments are even at level 10 yet! You're lucky you don't have to trade with that pirate, he comes off as really shady to me!
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

Tara2388 wrote:
annarose wrote:Just finished upgrading my Goddess Monument to Level 25 and got my first 2LP reward this morning!! As a matter of interest, thought I'd work out how many LP's I would need to upgrade all 4 monuments to Level 25 (currently Level 15, 16, 16, 17) ... almost 5,000 LP's! I'm going to be collecting resources for a very long time yet - at least I won't have to trade them with that pesky pirate anymore.
Haha! How long have you been playing? I've been playing for 2 years and none of my monuments are even at level 10 yet! You're lucky you don't have to trade with that pirate, he comes off as really shady to me!
HA - yes - it will be interesting to see what he has to offer now that I don't need gems anymore. I think the trades continue but my desperation for rubies is gone now! Been playing almost 2 years off and on ... and have missed a lot of stuff/prizes along the way, although have recouped many of them through Marketplace events and Architect homes in recent times. Am I bit addicted to the game now :?
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tara2388 »

annarose wrote:
Tara2388 wrote:
HA - yes - it will be interesting to see what he has to offer now that I don't need gems anymore. I think the trades continue but my desperation for rubies is gone now! Been playing almost 2 years off and on ... and have missed a lot of stuff/prizes along the way, although have recouped many of them through Marketplace events and Architect homes in recent times. Am I bit addicted to the game now :?
Haha yeah, I'm the same way. I'll go 4-7 months without playing, then I'll join back and I'd have missed a major update. Then I'll go and check the Firemonkeys YouTube to check for trailers, and sure enough, there are! Now I'm back into one of my Sims Freeplay addiction phases, but it's just a matter of time before I tune out again. :lol: