[TUTORIAL] Professions Training/Specialization Training

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [TUTORIAL] Professions Training/Specialization Training

Post by RubyRed »

I have been having issues with my new police people, hey get options that that cant deal with. I felt normal and highly irritating to me, but not game breaking..... but the its irritating Glich or not its annoying.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Question regarding the tasks the Sims must complete to earn a badge. My Detective needs to collect 10 Fingerprints but one of the tasks with the current Sim needing help is something only the Captain can do. If the Captain completes it, will the Detective get credit for it at all?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Uri888
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Uri888 »

chamilet wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 17:21 Question regarding the tasks the Sims must complete to earn a badge. My Detective needs to collect 10 Fingerprints but one of the tasks with the current Sim needing help is something only the Captain can do. If the Captain completes it, will the Detective get credit for it at all?
The detective will get credit for it as long as he’s working on site when the captain completes it.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Uri888 wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 19:25
chamilet wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 17:21 Question regarding the tasks the Sims must complete to earn a badge. My Detective needs to collect 10 Fingerprints but one of the tasks with the current Sim needing help is something only the Captain can do. If the Captain completes it, will the Detective get credit for it at all?
The detective will get credit for it as long as he’s working on site when the captain completes it.
Okay great!
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Moving from Level 7 to Level 8 at hospital

Post by chamilet »

Both my Doctor and my Nurse at the hospital have reached level 7 and are at 100% as far as badges are concerned, but how do you get them to start on Level 8? Do you have to build the Triage and Psychiatrist's office first?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

chamilet wrote: 06 Jun 2021, 06:25 Both my Doctor and my Nurse at the hospital have reached level 7 and are at 100% as far as badges are concerned, but how do you get them to start on Level 8? Do you have to build the Triage and Psychiatrist's office first?
I have moved your topic into the trainings topic.

As far as I remember your sims have to start a shift and complete the badges to move on in their levels. Possibly it helps to read through this topic again.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View