Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by SKatF »

Jack Frost outfit now on sale in my store. So unhelpful it doesn't say what age/gender it will fit. Kind of looks like preteen boy?
Attachments
20200627_045605.jpg
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

It is indeed for preteen boys, it's the costume for Jack Frost, NPC from the seasonal quest "Snow Problem".

I bought it and regret it already. You can only use it as a costume to dress a preteen boy up as Jack Frost. It comes as a full outfit only, just like the halloween costumes.The hair style with the ice crown, for example, is not interchangeable with another hairstyle to make the outfit more versatile.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Thuraya wrote: 27 Jun 2020, 09:43 It is indeed for preteen boys, it's the costume for Jack Frost, NPC from the seasonal quest "Snow Problem".

I bought it and regret it already. You can only use it as a costume to dress a preteen boy up as Jack Frost. It comes as a full outfit only, just like the halloween costumes.The hair style with the ice crown, for example, is not interchangeable with another hairstyle to make the outfit more versatile.
Thanks for info. I agree it's disappointing.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Oh no! Yes, thanks for sharing this info.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Question about item in store

Post by SKatF »

Does anyone know whether these teen outfits are all-in-one only? In other words, can hat, boots, sunglasses, dress can be worn separately?

Trying to decide whether to buy. For me, the parts would be great with different pieces, but the overall look is not one I admire
Attachments
20200803_030830.jpg
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Question about item in store

Post by Thuraya »

SKatF wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 07:20 Does anyone know whether these teen outfits are all-in-one only? In other words, can hat, boots, sunglasses, dress can be worn separately?

Trying to decide whether to buy. For me, the parts would be great with different pieces, but the overall look is not one I admire
I bought this pack twice, in two different games.

With my first purchase I got the complete outfit only (found in "outfits"), but I can exchange parts of it for a different look (another hairstyle to remove the hat, or different shoes, but keep the glasses and the dress, for example).

In the second game I got the complete outfit in "outfits" as well, but hats, sunglasses and boots separately in their respective categories!

So I cannot say for sure what version is offered now, but I would hope for the second improved version.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Thanks for info.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I bought current offer. Comes up as 30 new items. 1) Whole outfit, or 2)separate hat, 3) sunglasses, 4) dress, and 5) shoes x various colors = 30.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Anyone else perturbed by the maternity pack 1 offer for real $? I have soooooo many maternity coins and nothing to spend them on. Would love to use them for maternity pack like this or new ones in lieu of doing another pregnancy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200926-160838_Sims FreePlay.jpg
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

So agreed! I have tons of maternity tokens and nothing to spend them on, plus I really don’t plan on doing any more pregnancies. I’d have to kill off one of my current Sims to do that and I’m rather attached to them. I don’t need any more Super Sims (have 3 already), and don’t need baby items since my youngest sims are preteens (I find babies and toddlers rather useless). To sum up, nope, not buying
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1